| Intro & Warnings | Very Important To Read! |

Hey welcome!

Asked you guys if you wanted the rewrite while I was slowly updating and y'all said yes! So here it is, do not expect frequent updates or ask for updates I'll literally shoot you 🔫.

Before we get into this there is a few things I want to specify, and if you bring up things I said here later in the book because ya dumbass didn't read the intro, I will passive-aggressively redirect you here.

First off:
⚠️Trigger Warnings!⚠️
• Sex (obviously)
• Swearing (also pretty obvious)
• LGBTQ+ themes
• BDSM themes
• DD/LG themes
• Sexual-slavery (kinda)
• Intense/rough sex
• General triggers (kinda)

If you are sensitive to the any of the subjects above, or do not like them, I suggest reading a different story. Also don't report??? Literally there's so much smut on here you're a dumbass to report it??? Like bruh ignore it if you don't want it you don't have to read it???

If you see any typos or grammatical errors please point them out! I don't always catch them all so it helps me a lot!
This isn't my first rodeo writing but I still might be an absolute dumbass and have been known to write "know" when I meant "now" and mix up my "there, their, and they're" even though I fully know the difference I just get on a high speed writing train and am like "looks/sounds the same moving on" without really noticing lol.

The main very important thing I have to point out is: yes, I know Sean and Signe spilt ways. I'm well aware. I am in no way trying to disrespect them and their new partners. However when this book was originally written they were a couple, and it was frustrating to try and twist the story lines or remove/replace characters. So yes, Sean and Signe are technically still a couple in this book, just not very much discussed.

Another thing is this book is set back in 2017, when I first started writing this. Meaning their ages are obviously different. Mark is 28, Amy is 23, Sean is 27, Signe is 22,  Ethan is 20, and Tyler is 28. Not that it's very important. Ethan, Amy and Sean still have coloured hair at this time as well. Thought I'd mention incase in came up. Along with this being set in the past, I did have things happen in the book that did happen in real life back in June/July of 2017. (Disney, Indypopcon, etc.)

This is not an X-Reader and never will be!
This isn't a book where I have put myself in the story either, Cassie is not my name, and I am in no way Cassie.

I do not in anyway mean to disrespect Mark and the gang, I really don't. At this point the gang in the book are entirely different in my head to the real them tbh. (I don't really watch much of them now come to think of it) However I do not want this book or myself brought to their attention. (There was a minor rumour that Mark was aware of my original book but I'm not too sure I believe it, god literally forbid though fuck).

One last thing about the book is that it is almost formatted as a diary (you'll see what I mean), the days are detailed, and that's how I personally enjoy writing fanfiction. The first roughly four chapters are intro, again, apologies but that's how I like it. (Please don't skip the first few chapters they're kind of important to the story)

If you made it all the way down here, drop a "❤️" or "<3" in the comments! I appreciate that you read the part most people skip. And also tell me how you discovered this book! Thank you for reading! Love you all so much!
~Sin🖤

You can find me on multiple social media's!
Instagram:
- @/Sinny4585 (main)
-@ /Sinful.Iplier (short stories) (currently inactive)
- @/Where.Does.The.Sky.End (Art)
Tumblr:
- @/Wheresmyeggs (also fairly inactive)