|Eleven| Thighs |

C A S S I E
Saturday, July 1st, 2017

Tyler and I woke up to the sound of Mark's frantic thundering down the staircase.
"Cassie?! Are you down here?" Mark called out. I tiredly rolled out from under Tyler's arm. I sat at the edge of the bed, taking my time waking up.
"Guys I can't find Cassie!" He shouted from the kitchen.
"Oh my god, shut the fuck up, Mark, I'm right here," I said through a yawn. I grabbed my shirt off the floor and slid it on. I couldn't find my underwear in the mess of the blankets so I decided to go bare-assed.
"You better go out there before he has a panic attack," Tyler chuckled as he watched me get dressed from bed.
"Cass?!" Mark's voice echoed from down the hall.

"Over here, idiot," I replied. I could hear him jogging down the hall, relief flooding his face when he saw me, then confusion.
"Were you in Tyler's room?" He asked.
"What's with you and asking questions with obvious answers," I replied.
"I-...Don't sass me!"
"Don't ask stupid questions,"
Mark shot me a look, and I knew the joking was over.
"My bad," I put my hand up in surrender.
"Did you sleep with him?" He asked.
"Elaborate."
"Did. You. Fuck. Him." Mark replied slowly, hand out.
"Not technically," I said with a shrug 
"Not technically?"
"We didn't go all the way, I thought I'd save that for you," I smirked at him while taking a sip of water. A smug look came on Mark's face,
"Good."

I left Mark to go relax on the couch. I sat down, my legs resting against the side. As I stared up at the ceiling I found myself thinking about the past couple of days and how much my everyday life had changed. I had nothing important to stress about here. And that itself stressed me out. Absolutely nothing was on my mind except the fact that I felt aimless. I was broken out of thought by an unholy screech that came from the direction of the stairway. I turned around and saw Sean stretching while screaming like a dying pig. Which in all honesty is understandable.
"What the fuck was that?!" Amy's voice came from upstairs, Chica thundering down the stairs, blowing past Sean and over to me. It was like Chica forgot I was here. I made sure to give her as many pets as possible before she ran off to Mark.
"You can turn the TV on if you want," Amy told me while handing me the remote.
"Oh," I stared down at it for a moment, blinking, "Yeah okay," I flipped through some channels and stumbled across a channel airing an old Loonie Toons episode.

"Holy shit, my childhood," I whispered excitedly to myself.
"Is that the fucking Loonie Toons?!" Ethan exclaimed as he made his way downstairs.
"Fuck yeah it is!"
As Sean passed by me in the living room he leaned down to my ear,
"Just letting you know, I'm sleeping in the room right across Tyler's."
I looked up at him,
"In my defence, it's not my fault."
Sean only laughed and started putting on his shoes.
"Where ya headed?" I asked.
"I gotta go get Signe from the airport, Mark are you ready?" He shouted across the house.
"Yeah just grabbing something for the road!" He called back. The two of them left, leaving the rest of us.
"Hey, Amy, you don't live here, right?" I questioned. She finished a sip of her coffee and shook her head.
"No, I live across town with Kathryn."
"Did you spend the night the past couple of days?"
"On the couch, yeah,"
"Yeah okay, just curious. If you don't mind I'm gonna go call my friend to tell him I'm not dead." I got up from the couch.
"Yeah! Go ahead," She smiled.

Up in my room, I FaceTimed Leo. He was quick to pick up.
"You're alive!" Leo exclaimed.
"I am!" I replied with a chuckle.
"Ok tell me everything right now," He demanded.
"Nothing much has happened, but let me tell you a thing, this one kid Ethan, I will bet you twenty dollars he's a bottom." I laughed.
"Oh? Why do you say that?"
I peaked out my door to make sure Ethan was upstairs.
"Duuuude, you should hear this kid moan. He's every tops dream, honestly."
Leo couldn't help but laugh.
"Tyler though is completely opposite—Oh dude get this," I stopped mid-sentence to switch to another. I continued to talk to Leo about things for a good half an hour before deciding it was probably time to get ready. We said our goodbyes and I got ready for the day. Soon after Signe had arrived.