|Eight| Pool |

C A S S I E
Thursday, June 29th, 2017

After tying my hair back, my phone pinged. I looked down and saw a text from Mark in the group chat,

1:42 PM
|M| "I just walked in on Cassie giving Tyler a blowjob D:"
|T| "Stop complaining."
|C| "You walked in after,"
|A| "Hey! Watch your mouth. There are children in the chat,"
|E| "Hi, I'm the child. What's a blowjob? Is it a pastry?"

I cackled at Ethan's text and headed downstairs. Amy and Ethan were already outside in their swimsuits. Chica was sitting happily on the grass in the shade. I walked out onto the back porch and made my way to the pool,
"Is it cold?" I asked after Ethan hopped in, sending a splash of water up onto Amy who was peacefully sitting on a pizza pool floaty.
"Hey! The water's actually really warm, the heat's been pretty intense the past few days." Ethan replied, swooshing his blue hair out of his face. I tested the water with my foot, but as I was doing so, Sean decided to be a dickhead and shove me in.

Unfortunately for him, he fell in as well. Ethan was laughing loudly after watching the whole thing unfold. I whipped Sean in the torso with the nearest pool noodle, creating a loud "whap."
"Owieee!" Sean cried with a large frown.
"I would have killed you if I had my phone on me," I glared,
"But ya' didn't."
Mark and Tyler came outside soon after. Mark picked up a beach ball,
"Cassie! Catch!" He called out and tossed it to me. I bopped it over to Ethan, who wasn't paying attention, so it bounced off the side of his face to Sean. The blue-haired boy looked around then at me confused, I only giggled.

The guys joined us in the pool, where we tossed around the ball for only a few minutes until we got bored.
"Can any of you do flips or something?" I asked when things got quiet. Ethan instantly perked up,
"I can!" He exclaimed and pulled himself out of the pool.
"Of course you can, you're a fucking gymnast," Scoffed Mark.
Ethan jogged back a few feet from the pool, then ran forward doing a front handspring followed by a front flip into the pool. We gave him a golf clap when he breached the water.
"Can you do anything, Cass?" Tyler questioned.
"Maybe a front flip, been a while though," I replied hesitantly as I hoisted myself smoothly out of the pool. I took a few steps back for a running start,
"Get ready to call an ambulance cuz' I may die," I warned and proceeded to do the flip into the pool, nearly landing on my ass into the water.

When I surfaced, everyone was silent.
"Did I miss something, what?" I asked, confused. Ethan tapped my arm from behind me, I turned around and saw him profusely blushing and looking down, holding my swim-top. I looked down and saw my breasts were exposed.
"Oh, I see now, thank you," I grabbed the wet fabric, "but y'all don't really care much so," I shrugged and tossed it onto the pavement. Mark raised his eyebrows at me, so I gave him a wink.
"Ooh I can get behind this," Amy slid off of her floaty and pulled her top off as well. I gave Amy a once-over,
"Hell yeah," I laughed and high-fived her.

"You guys wanna play chicken?" Tyler asked the group,
"Is that the thing where you try and knock the other person down on top of someone's shoulders?" I questioned. Tyler nodded,
"While we are nakey?" I giggled. Tyler shrugged,
"Yeah why not. You can get on my shoulders, Amy or Ethan on Mark's?" He suggested. The group agreed, Sean and Ethan standing off to the side. After nearly drowning Tyler as I was struggling to get on his shoulders, we were ready. Instantly Mark trudged over to us,
"Take her down!" He shouted. Amy and I laughed as we interlocked fingers, and attempted to push the other over, while simultaneously maintaining balance from the other. Eventually, I ended up falling off Tyler when Amy shoved me backwards, resulting in her tumbling over Mark.

"Alright, I'm going to head back inside and shower, I have to record soon." Mark informed and started getting out of the pool.
"Yeah me too actually, I think I'm getting burnt," Tyler added. Sean had left during the game, now leaving Ethan, Amy and I.
"You guys abandoning me too?" I frowned.
"I...Actually might, yeah," Amy winced, "sorry!"
I turned to Ethan,
"What about you?"
"Uhm, I'll stay out with you," He smiled,
"Cool."