Chapter 1: Familiar Faces

BEFORE ANYTHING GUYS I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT THIS IS THE VERY FIRST STORY THAT I WRITE AND THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES IM SORRY FOR THAT BECAUSE I TYPE REALLY FAST AND MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH. THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE, ONLY THE PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL (JEANNETTE SALAS) AND JULIET VANDERWOODSEN. I just wanted you to know this happens when violet is about to turn 16, Klaus is 14  and the quagmires are 15, sunny 3 and Beatrice 1, there will be like a time skip at the middle of the book. I don't have any schedules for publishing,  I will just upload a new chapter when its finished, (about 4 or 5 chapters a week)

VIOLET'S P.O.V.

Oh Klaus, we are never getting to land, We are almost out of food and we have been on this boat for almost two weeks now!       "Hey sis, don't say that, we are going to be fine, you will see." Klaus says this with a vey fake and forced and very sad smile on his face.         "Wldook! There!" Sunny shouts pointing to what seems to be a.. b-boat? There where three people on it and the boat was quite large.       Oh my! Where those th-   "The Quagmires! Isadora!" Shouted Klaus,          I could not believe my eyes!     "Violet! Violet!"     Someone calls from the boat and they are getting closer, It's Quigley!       "Oh Quigley, how I missed you!"     I grabbed on to him so tightly I don't think he could breath,         "Oh guys we missed you all so much! The Daily Punctilio said you where dead! We thought we had lost you forever."         Isadora burst into tears, Klaus hugged her,         "We are all fine now Izzie, we are finally together."     We told the Quagmires everything, about Kit, Count Olaf, J.S., they told us that their house had landed on the sea a couple months earlier when they where looking for us.      

 I am so glad we are together again. We place all our stuff in their boat, luckily they have enough food for all of us.   We are now seated on their boat,   Im next to Quigley and his arm starts to go around my shoulders, I rest my head on his shoulder and we both start to fall asleep since its very late at night.        Sunny is asleep with Beatrice and Duncan baby sitting them upstairs, and           Klaus and Isadora are in the same room as us reading a book. "When did those two get so close?", "I really don't know but I ship quiglet Klaus, hahaha!".                   

// SOME HOURS LATER// 

At this point we are all asleep and we heard a loud sound that woke us up, I, still on Quigly's arms, oh geez I melt for that boy! "What was that?" Quigley asks wrapping his arms around me to protect me. "We hid lan! Shouted Sunny. Oh finally! We are on land!.

ISADORA'S P.O.V.

We went back to prufrock because we really don't have anywhere else to go, left Sunny and Beatrice on daycare and wandered the halls looking for the principal, It seems like there is a new one.                "Oh Baudelairs! Quagmires! Im very happy to see you finally arrived!" Said a very familiar and sarcastic voice from behind, we turned veeeery slowly only to see it was...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys I hoped you liked the first chapter, I know it was very short I'm sorry. Chapter two will be out on Thursday, please please if you have any suggestions please write a comment, I really appreciate them.