Chapter 4: Beatrice is back, well not yet.

Beatrice Baudelaire's P.O.V. (not to be confused with baby Beatrice, Kit's baby)

I miss my children so much, I have gone undercover for so long I can't even remember the last time I went to the streets. I have been speaking to Lemony, he tells me my children are safe and with the quagmires,

 My babies have went trough so much, I feel so terrible for leaving them on the hands of Count Olaf. 

But If someone knew I was still alive they would have killed me and my kids. Right now I'm in what looks like burnt down v.f.d. last safe place, but now there is a new one and I have to take all of them with me. 

The only person that could still be looking for me and what I have, is Esmé Squalor. And I will not let her take it. "All aboard! Train to Prufrock!" Calls out a man that looks like a woman, but could be a woman that looks like a man.

Violet's P.O.V.

Was that- mr. poe?

"Hello baudelaires and quagmires, Baudelaires there is something very important I need to tell you, Justice Strauss worked on your case for so long and actually discovered that you are all innocent! So when violet turns 18 the Baudelaires will be given all of their fortune. 

The order from your parents was that your current tutor at that time you turned 18 homeschooled Klaus and sunny, but since you have run out of tutors, you will have to take care of them." "Okay mr. poe, it was nice seeing you!" I wave him good bye and rush to tell the good news with everyone.

Isadora: "Really violet? I'm so happy for you guys!"

Klaus: "But that means- we will be separated again, I don't want to loose you Iz-, you all I mean"

Violet: "But what can we do?"

Quigley: "lets try and relax, we have time to think about it."

Duncan: "Yeah, Quigley is wright, maybe we should get some sleep, classes start tomorrow. "

Violet: "I second that idea, I could really use some sleep."

"Violet! Violet! Wake up!" "Wha- whats wrong Isadora?" "Come, follow me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted it to have some suspense. 2 pm west  chapter 5, (maybe 6 and 7) will be uploaded.