Chapter 7: Part 2

Still in Violet's P.O.V.

Violet: "So what do we do now?"

Quigley: "We need to find Lemony Snicket, he's the only person we can trust right now"

Klaus: "Look at this sign, it says very last safe place"

Duncan: "How do we know it's true and not some kind of trap?"

Violet: "Guess we'll need to find out ourselves"

We go into a very dark passage, Sunny gets an oil lamp we found on the floor. We can barely see anything and it feels like we've been walking for hours. We see a bunch of other signs on the walls that lead to the surface. 

I remember how was my life before this, we were so happy, we spent all day together in the library playing board games, reading, inventing, I miss my old life. I miss waking up late in the morning and smelling pancakes being made in the kitchen, I go downstairs and find mom and Sunny wishing me a great day before I left for school. I miss mom and dad very much. 

Quigley grabs my hand, 

"Are you okay vi?"

"Yeah I am Quigley, I'm just very tired from walking"

I don't want to worry him more, it's clear by the look on his face he is very worried about Esme. When he grabs my hand I realize I would have never met him if none of this would have happened. When I'm with him, all the worries in the world fade away. And when I'm not with him the world is just dark and gloomy again. Is this what loving feels like? Because I love it. I love him.

Klaus: "Is that what I think it is?"

Isadora: "A door, how nice, oh! and it has a lock! how convenient for us."

Juliet: "Sunny can you hold the lamp closer to the door please... thank you"

Duncan:"What are you looking at Juliet?"

Juliet: " I think I now the password" "But it has 3 questions"

Klaus: "And what are those questions?" 

Juliet: "Smallest island in the planet?" 

Quigley: "Oh that's easy, Bishop Rock, but why would it ask that?"

Juliet: "Uh, it worked, I guess?"

Violet: "What's next Juliet?"

Juliet: "It says ; Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer,"

Duncan: "I don't get it" "Do we have to continue the poem or something?"

Isadora: "And this the last verses that I write for her, Guys that's one of my favorite poems from Pablo Neruda"

Juliet: "It's correct! we are only missing one question, It is, what does V.F.D. stand for?"

Klaus: "Volunteer fire department?" "That would be way too easy"

Juliet: "But it's correct!"

We open the door and see an abandoned house. We were all so upset, but now we could hide from Esme. We hear steps coming down the stairs. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.

I know the password was too easy and way random but I sometimes lack of imagination, it was put like that so only them could know the answers, THERE WILL BE A BETTER EXPLANATION FOR ALL OF THIS AND ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ON CHAPTER 8.

(Im not yelling, it's just in caps)

 OoOooHh I can't wait for you guys to know who's in that house with them.