Chapter 3: Some Alone Time

Quigley's P.O.V.

Violet, I like her, a lot. I can't stop thinking about that day at the slope. We enter at the cafeteria and there is Carmelita and her friends.

"CAKESNIFERS!" She shouts when out of nowhere she jumped in front of us, "SoOoOo Quigley Quagmire, what are you doing with such a loser cake sniffer as violet? I think you can do so much better Quigley!"

"Hey! You don't talk that way about violet ever again! You are the biggest cake sniffer of all and you are just jealous you will never be as beautiful and talented as MY violet" I think I over emphasized in ·my·

Violets P.O.V.

I grabbed him by his and pulled him out of the cafeteria while saying "We can't get in trouble Quigley!", "But thanks for sticking up for me." I thought what he did was very cute,

"Vi, I really meant all that stuff back in there." "Oh really," I say with a sarcastic tone, while I grabbed his hand. When I am with him I feel so safe and loved and cared for. I like him, a lot. Then when we where in a dark corridor close to our dorm, he looked around to see if there was someone, he gently pushed my hair back, grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.

We are kissing for about 15 seconds now and he slowly pulls away and he said, "I really meant the part when I said you were beautiful" We walk grabbing hands back to our dorm. "Hey guys, where's the food?", Said Klaus "Oh sorry, Carmelita distracted us." I replied to him apologetic. "You sure it wasn't something else?" Said Isadora jokingly to us, "Isadora!" Quigley trowed some pillows at her while she laughed.

"Well I in fact know how to cook," said Duncan very proudly getting up from the chair walking to the kitchen, "No you don't! You burn toasts Duncan! Let me go and help you." So they started making food and I went to my room,

·knock knock· "Come in!" I shout while turning around to see who it was. "So Klaus told me your birthday is tomorrow, isn't it?", "It is.", "Well, I may or may not have a little surprise for you tomorrow at night. Hmm, but you need to earn it first." "Oh really? Do you have any suggestions on how I can earn it then?"

He started tickling me and I fell into my bed and he fell too, "Now that you mention it,"He says while I lay my lips on his, we kiss a lot, "Hm, I think I will need to considerate." I give him a peek, "Okay I think you earned it." "Guys what's going on up there?" "Oh nothing Klaus! Im going downstairs."

· KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! · We hear a loud knock on the door, "BAUDELAIRES AND QUAGMIRES! I finally found you! Please open the door!" Was that-

-----------------------------------------------------

A.N

Who do you think it was?