Chapter 2: Cakesniffers!

ISADORAS P.O.V.

Oh no, Carmelita Spats.         "Well, well cake sniffers, oh looks like little Baudelaire orphans are here with the Quagmire twins and a double of one of the twins!"       Ughh,      "Carmelita, we are not twins, we are triplets you moron!"    I snap at her,             "Anyway, you cake sniffers are being asked in the principals office. Ugh, how I dislike that lady."          Carmelita said the last part of the sentence under her breath. 

     We take a look around and this has changed over the past year or so,     It looks less sad. We enter into the principals office and I catch Violet and Quigley holding hands,  I wish Klaus felt for me what I feel for him. I think he is the love of my life, he is just so perfect.

"Hello there Baudelaires and the quagmires! you are on a bad timing you see, I'm a little busy, but thats okay. My name is Jeannette Salas and I'm the new principal. I hope we can introduce ourselves better in the future, I'm afraid I only have time to give you your dorm key. Since we don't have so many dorms left, would it be okay if all of you shared one?"      We all nod,       "Okay children, have a nice day!"

 She practically runs from the office and you can see from the window she entered a cab.       That's kinda weird but anyways, we left the office and started walking towards our dorm. Its actually really big and nice. It has a kitchen, two bathrooms, a living room, and two large bedrooms. We all like it here.

DUNCANS P.O.V.

I haven't been able to fully get over Violet, but hey, maybe I still have a chance?,     When Quigley came back to us he talked about violet like, a lot, I think he's in love with her as much as I am, and it looks like violet feels the same way about him. I really care about Violet, and I want her to be happy. 

"Sooo, what should we do?" Said my sister as she was unfolding clothes and hanging them in the closets, "Ermmm.. I don't know, I am very hungry guys we should eat" "Quigley you are always hungry!" I shouted from my room.                   "What If me and Violet go get food to the cafeteria while you guys look for a movie or something." "Thats actually a very good idea Quigley." Says violet. They have something going on and I will figure out what it is.