Chapter 5: The New Roommate.

"Violet! Violet! Wake up!" "Wha- whats wrong Isadora?" "Its Quigley, he has been having these nightmares, come follow me"

-in the boys room-

"MOTHER! FATHER! NO! COME BACK HERE! VIOLET NO! AHH!" I hug Quigley, he wakes up "shh its okay, its okay, I'm here. Im fine." "Violet! There-there was a fire and you- you were inside the house and I thought I had lost you again." "Its okay quigley, Izzie please bring him some water, he's shaking"

"Are you okay? How are you feeling Quigley?"

Quigley: "I really don't know, I keep having this feeling I'm gonna loose you again. I don't want that to happen Vi, I want you and I to be together. Vi..."

Violet: "Yes Quigley?"

Quigley: "I know we have known each other not for so long but, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Violet: "Yes! Come here Quigley!"

I kissed him and he kissed me back grabbing onto my waist and my hands are on his cheeks.

Quigley: "so tomorrow's surprise will be even more special,"

Violet: "are you going to tell me whats the surprise about?"

Quigley: "hey! Its a surprise woman! Chill, you will find out tomorrow when we get there."

Quigley's POV

She said yes! Im so happy right now, but I'm not even done planning her surprise, oh what should I do?? I go back to our dorm and enter my room with my brother in it. "Bro she said yes!"

"To what?" Duncan asks, "for you to leave her alone stalker?" "Wtf was that for? Be happy for me bro, there is a lot of girls out there for you" "hey thats not even fair, you get al the girls Quigley"

The next day:

•KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK• why do people knock on the door so hard man, they are gonna break it, "Coming!" Duncan shouts as he goes to open the door. "Hi, my name is Julie Vanderwoodsen, you guys must be my roommates" says a very high pitched voice that is now entering our dorm. 

I get out of my room and i notice her and my brother awkwardly staring in an uncomfortable silence, "See, i told you" i whisper on my brothers ear but apparently not quiet enough because she heard me "Um excuse me, what was that?" "Nothing, Nothing, i was just telling my brother how he hasn't washed the dishes. "Oh okay, can you show me to the ladies bedroom please?" "Sure, Duncan will" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N. 

I know the chapters are way too short, Im writing as fast as I can to take out more chapters for you guys, I promise two chapters will come out tomorrow before 6 pm and they are going to be longer than this one. At 4pm west hour, 7 pm east, chapter 6. Please vote and comment any ideas or something you would like to happen next.