Chapter 2: Roman, Dean & ??? V.S. Seth, Randy & Summer

Smack Down

Third Person P.O.V.

"This is not fair! You've got to do something about this!" Seth yelled at Vince as he was in his office.

He was pissed that they didn't do anything about Summer being attacked by Salem.

However, the McMahon wasn't having his whining and complaining.

"One, you can't just come barging in here and demand orders just because your the Heavyweight Champion." Vince told him.

Seth began to glare at him.

"And second of all, your little girlfriend had it coming. After you cheated on Salem for whatever reason, you know she won't stay away, right? Nothing can stop that girl. I guess you let the bleach infect your brain because you made a big mistake. I think you've forgotten who you're dealing with. You mess with Salem, you mess with Undertaker and Kane." Vince told him.

Renee: "Yes! Let that sellout know!"

"I hope you're ready and all, because you're going to be in a tag-team match with Randy Orton and Summer Rae against Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and a partner of their choosing. Maybe that'll be the start of your life being a living hell." Vince explained.

Corey: "Hell yeah!"

Renee: "How does that feel, Seth?"

Seth glared at Vince before walking away, the both of them smirking.

Corey: "At least Vince cares about Salem."

*Later on that night*

The crowd booed as Seth and Summer walked down the ramp, hand-in-hand.

"The following contest is a six-person mixed tag-team match scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, the team of the World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins and Summer Rae!"

The crowd booed loudly as they got inside the ring. They did their poses before waiting for their partner .

I hear voices in my head
They counsel me
They understand
They talk to me

"Their tag-team partner, from St. Louis, Missouri, Randy Orton!"

He walked to the ring and greeted them before waiting for their opponents.

Dean's theme played and he walked out doing his entrance.

"And their opponents! First, from Cincinnati, Ohio, Dean Ambrose!"

He glared at the three in the ring as he waited for his partners.

Roman's theme played and he walked out to a mixed reaction.

"His tag-team partners! First, from Pensacola, Florida, Roman Reigns!"

He walked down the ramp and bro-hugged Dean before they smirked at their opponents for the night and for life.

"Wait till you see who we got." Dean said.

"We don't care who you picked, we will still beat you!" Seth yelled back as Summer stood in front of him.

The sound of a gong sounded throughout the arena. The lights went out before the all too familiar theme played.