Chapter 21: Warriors V.S. Barbies

Third Person P.O.V.

Weeks passed since the debut of the new faces on the main roster. Salem and her friends had decided on a name for their powerful, yet loyal army; The Legion of Darkness.

They were the fans' only hope to get The Authority out of power for good and make wrestling great again.

The bond between all these superstars was strong. They were different, talented, daredevils, heroes, and had been through so much in their lives.

A little catch? The majority of these stars were all taken under Salem's wing in the indies and early days, which sparked the connection.

They were all one big family not bound by DNA, but by struggles and things in common as well as their passion; wrestling.

"Are you girls ready?" Salem asked the girls as they got ready for Ravager's match against Brie Bella.

"Yeah. Those slags have no idea what they're in for." Paige added as Riley laced up her boots.

Salem finished doing her Harley Quinn makeup and fixed her gear before standing up. Ravager came out wearing her body suit and had her mask on.

"Let's go, girls." the champion said as she grabbed her title and exited the women's locker room.

All five women walked down the hallways as they showed up on the titantron, making the crowd cheer, especially the guys in the crowd.

It was then they happened to run into Brie and Nikki as well as Eva.

"Good luck out there, you're going to need it." Brie retorted.

"Yeah, because once my sister beats you, you're ugly ass will be gone for good." Nikki retorted.

"Once we're done with you, maybe Robin will leave you once he finds out his little girlfriend's a loser. I hope he likes redheads." Eva added, making her friends laugh.

"Or maybe he also likes brunettes like me." Brie added with a  giggle.

Just as Ravager was going to say something, Salem stepped in and glared at the three women.

"Please, nobody would want a useless experiment like you. I mean face it. You all are just upset and jealous that I took this Divas Championship away from your Botox Barbie here. For the record Nikki, stay out of my friend's business and focus on closing those legs of yours because Cena isn't giving you kids or marriage anytime soon and won't sacrifice shit for you just like you've done for him. He's just too good for you." Salem explained.

"As for you Brie, I see why Bryan left your slutty ass."

The Bella Twins went to lunge at her, but were held back, making Salem and her friends laugh.

"Burn, pumpkin!" Paige said.

Ravager stepped forward and took off her mask, staring at them dead in the eye.

"I don't need luck, because you're going to be the one who needs luck. Do you know what my name means? Obviously, you don't because I've seen your show and that lack of IQ is clear enough. It means absolute destruction, damage, and harm. That is exactly what I'm going to bring into the ring with you Brie. As for you, Miss 'I Can't Wrestle', keep Robin's name out of your mouth. If you ever talk about my boyfriend again, I'll beat your ass so bad, not even management will be in your pants."

She put her mask back on and walked off, her friends and mentor following her. The cameras showed Nikki, Brie, and Eva scoff and walk off, flipping their hair.

++++++++++++++++++++

"The following contest is a Divas match scheduled for one-fall!" Lilian announced as the crowd cheered.