Chapter 25: It All Comes Down To This

Third Person P.O.V.

Tonight was the big night. The night where the fate of the Legion of Darkness was placed in Salem's hands.

The majority of the locker room had her back and put their trust in her to take back their home. Her army was fighting for their territory, but it would ultimately fall upon her hands, as her match against Summer Rae was the main event.

After that steamy night with Seth, things fell into place and she was now ready to fight for not only her loved ones, but for him.

The young woman stood in her locker room, warming up as she saw the victors of the current match that had happened.

She and Seth had arrived together but split as soon as they entered the building, knowing The Authority and their associates were being nosy around.

So far, there have been matches between Superstars and Divas not in the feud, but just in their own.

As for the results of the matches between her army and The Authority:

Match #1:
(Paige, AJ Lee, and Ravager V.S. Team Bella (Eva Marie and The Bella Twins)).
All the ladies tore each other apart and Team Bella tried cheating until Ravager gave Brie a Sweet Chin Music and got the win for her team.

Match #2:
(Robin V.S Big Show).
Both dominated the match, Robin kicking out several times, giving it all he could. He fought hard, but Big Show knocked him out with a punch and got the win for The Authority.

Match #3:
(Daikon Black V.S. Randy Orton for the Intercontinental Championship).
Daikon had dominated the first half of the match until Randy began playing dirty. He made the mistake of mentioning Ember and it sparked Daikon to give into his darkness and hit the Wrath of The Gods to earn the title and a point for the Legion.

Match #4
(Harry Motionless V.S Triple H (Tables Match))
Triple H had used a cheap-shot on Harry before the match began. After a brutal beating from The Game, Harry kicked out and soon brought a big fight, almost going through a table. Harry ended up giving Triple H a low-blow after 20 minutes of torture before hitting a Natural Selection and sending him into a table.

Match #5
(Stephanie McMahon V.S. Riley Manson)
Riley came in riding on pure emotion and beat Stephanie senseless. However, Stephanie began pulling dirty moves and used a steel chair when the referee was down to strike Riley and hit a Pedigree, earning a point for The Authority.

Match #6

(Dean Ambrose & Roman Reigns V.S. Seth Rollins and Kane (Tornado Tag-Team Championship Match))
Dean and Roman brought a great amount of teamwork to the ring and were in one hell of a battle with their former brother and one of his minions. Kane almost had the victory until he suddenly lost control and began beating on his own partner. Everybody believed Salem had something to do with it, but no one knew. Roman hit a spear on Seth and got the victory for his team.

Once she was warmed up and ready to go, she put on her gloves and got ready in her gear for the night. She opened her suitcase and saw the belt she fought to receive.

Grabbing the Divas Championship, she caressed it before setting it down to put on her makeup and getting dressed.