Chapter 7: Day At The Beach

Danielle's P.O.V.

"Jon, ready to go?" I called out.

"Almost! I'll be out in a minute!" he called back.

He and I were going to be going to the beach.

I currently live with Jon in Las Vegas, but are currently in Miami for a little getaway for the weekend. We're staying in a little beach house that Eddie bought and gave me as a gift before he died.

I lived there with Colby before we broke up and he moved back to Iowa.

Jon and I been living together and dating for almost 7 months since the cheating incident.

Even right now, I still get calls and texts from Colby, even though I am done with him. I don't understand why he keeps pestering me. Maybe he's jealous of me and Jon.

My fans keep tweeting that apparently he's having problems with Summer now, that they've been fighting backstage and stuff, which I don't care.

Well, what can I say? Karma's a bitch.

Jon came down and had his bag. I smiled at him before kissing him.

"Ready?" I asked. "Yes. Let's go." he said as we exited the house.

We got outside, went to our car, put our stuff in the back, and drove off. The both of us jammed out to some
My Chemical Romance and BVB.

After 10 minutes, we parked our car and got our things. We walked until we found a perfect spot for the both of us.

After setting up, we sat down on the blanket and I was curled up next to him.

"Mm. This is so nice." I said as I placed a hand on his chest. He chuckled as he kissed my head.

"As long as you're around, anything is." Jon explained.

I smirked as an idea popped into my head. I stood up and took off my shirt before Jon looked at me confused. Then, I took off my shirt, revealing my sexy, red bikini.

I saw Jon lick his lips before he stood up.

"Ooh, Daddy's gonna love this, darlin'." he smirked.

I smirked as I walked over to him slowly, running a hand down his tone, bare chest. Jon shivered at my touch before I leaned in. I began kissing and sucking at his neck.

"Let's go swimming." I whispered in his ear. We looked at each other and leaned in before kissing.

We pulled away and ran hand-in-hand into the water.

I laughed as Jon picked me up and spun me around. He set me down before we held hands, walking down the beach together.

"So, Renee has Blue for the weekend?" I asked.

Jon and Renee had a little falling out due to some tough schedules and broke up. They remained good friends and still shared Blue.

Me and Renee were actually great friends with each other and confirmed it as rumors spread if we had heat, which was false.

"Yeah. He's coming back on Sunday." Jon replied.

After almost three hours on the beach, we went back to the house to clean up and eat dinner.

We showered and began making some steak with some french fries.

"So, when's the title match gonna be?" Jon asked me as he worked on the steaks and I worked on the lemonade.

"Next week on Smackdown. I can't wait to have that belt around my again." I explained as I squeezed the lemons.

"Once I win the World Heavyweight Championship from Colby, then we'll be the new power couple." Jon said.

I smiled at him and winked.

"We sure will."

After dinner was ready, we sat down and ate as we watched Divergent.

Once we were done with dinner, we washed the dishes and continued with the movie.

How did I become so lucky in love again?

It doesn't matter. All that matters is that I now have a man who treats me better and loves me.