Chapter 3: Salem V.S. Summer Rae

Third Person P.O.V.

"Do you want me to back you up?" Dean asked Salem as she stood in the hallway, doing some sort of dark meditation.

They were now at Smackdown.

Salem was going to be taking on Summer Rae in a one-on-one match for the first time ever.

The young phenom looked at her best friend and smiled at him. "Thanks, but don't worry. I got it covered."

Dean smiled and nodded. "Let's just say those bitches are gonna fear my friends." she said before laughing.

Dean smiled as he wrapped an arm around her, giving her a hug.

"Kick their asses."

Corey: "Ooh! Now, this is something!"

Michael: "I hope Salem has a plan."

Renee: "This is the Angel Of Darkness. She always has a plan."

Salem walked away as the camera zoomed in on Dean looking at her with a smile on his face as he taped his hands.
++++++++++++++++++++

Call to me, call to me

Summer's theme played and the crowd erupted into loud booing. She walked out with her friends.

"The following divas contest is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Layla and Eva Marie, from Raleigh, North Carolina, Summer Are!"

Byron and Corey: "BOOOOOO!"

Summer smirked at the booing fans. She did her entrance before getting in the ring as Layla and Eva stayed at ringside.

The lights went out as Salem's theme played. Blue and Purple lights filled the arena as the ramp filled with fog and the fire pyros went off. The crowd cheered as she walked out.

"Her opponent, from the Death Valley, the Angel Of Darkness, Salem!"

Salem laughed darkly before bringing her microphone to her lips.

"What's up, Scranton?" she said in her creepy voice. The crowd cheered as she laughed. 

"Now, I bet a lot of you are wondering if I have backup. Well, I do. She was out on the shelf because of an injury caused by those three plastic bitches in the ring and The Authority. She happens to be my best friend."

Summer, Layla, and Eva were yelling at her as she smirked at them.

"Come on out, sweetheart!" she said, smiling the crowd cheer as a familiar theme played.