Chapter 11: The God Of Justice

A/N: Thanks to Villalba376 for allowing me to use the God of Justice and helping me out with this chapter 😃

Third Person P.O.V.

The Authority stood in the ring as the crowd booed them. They were tired of Salem constantly getting her hands on them and trying to take one of their members away; Kane. Well, Stephanie and Hunter.

Dean was at home with Blue since he sustained a small ankle injury last week.

"We demand for Salem to come out here and explain why she has been causing mayhem! So, Salem, get your dead ass out here right now!" Stephanie yelled.

The sound of a bell gong echoed throughout the arena and the lights went out before being replaced by purple and blue ones.

The crowd cheered as Salem's theme played and she walked out with her title around her waist.

She walked down the ramp and glared at The Authority as she got up on the apron and slid in the ring.

Salem grabbed a microphone and looked at The Authority couple.

"We brought you out here because we don't appreciate what you've been doing. You've been trying to brainwash Kane into coming back to you. Also, you made Seth, our champion, leave the princess of The Authority when they could've been the next power couple! You are just causing pure mayhem and it's not acceptable." Hunter said.

Salem laughed as she held her title on her shoulder.

"One, I couldn't give a damn about how much chaos I'm causing. What I'm doing, your Daddy enjoys and truth be told, he seems to love and appreciate the Angel of Darkness more than a spoiled, little brat of a McMahon." Salem explained.

The crowd cheered as Stephanie glared.

"As far as my family goes, Kane doesn't belong in a corrupted corporate faction. He belongs with me and Undertaker! We started our careers together and would take a bullet for each other! If anyone has brainwashed him, it's you! Whether I fight on my own or with an army of my own, he will come back where he belongs and that's with his family!" Salem yelled.

"Okay, you know what? You want to play games? Well, we have some games of our own." Hunter explained.

Suddenly, Salem was knocked to the mat and the crowd booed as Summer, Randy, Hunter, Stephanie, and J&J began beating her down.

Corey: "Oh, come on! This is uncalled for!"

Renee: "The truth hurts and The Authority doesn't handle a little bit of Candor. You should know this."

Randy got Salem by her arms as Summer kicked her in her stomach. She was handed to Hunter and was Pedigreed.

Suddenly, the lights went out and the crowd fell silent and Salem felt the stomping and punching stop.

Pink and violet auras flared on the ring post, catching The Authority off guard.

The lights came back on and The Authority stepped back as a hooded figure in a black coat stood behind Salem, almost in a protective stance.

Salem looked at the figure in confusion as she felt a sense of protection inside her.

The future took off the cloak and the crowd erupted into massive cheering at the man who stood before them.