~ Returning to Gravity Falls ~

Dipper was sitting on the bus headed towards Gravity Falls looking out the window with a smile. His chin was softly sitting on his hand to support his head. He couldn't wait to get back to his real home and to see his old friends, Soos and Wendy. He had gotten over Wendy after he left the first time so he was genuinely excited rather then anxious to see her again.

The bus slowly stopped at the side of the road, for some reason Gravity Falls didn't have any bus stops...but the bus always seemed to stop at the same exact spot each time. "Last stop! Gravity Falls, Oregon!" The bus driver shouted this, even though Dipper was the only one left on the bus.

He smiles and grabs his bag softly, swinging it over his shoulder. Slowly, he got up and walked to the front of the bus where the bus driver sat, "Thank you ma'am, have a good trip back." She smiles and waves as he steps off the bus and looked around at the old scenery. She drove away as soon as the doors closed.

The small town never seemed to change a bit, but it had been so long since he'd seen Gravity Falls that it seemed so beautiful......but there was a blatant difference as he walked closer and closer to the Mystery Shack.

No Ford...no Stan...no Mable, since she was at college...and weirdly the last person he thought to think of was Bill...Bill wasn't there and..he was sad? No that can't be, pft that's dumb, why would I be sad about not seeing that dorito again. Why are my cheeks getting hotter the more I think about this!! He thought this...but it wasn't very convincing to even himself.