~ Party Time ~

(( A/N: sorry, that's my fav cosplay video, I'll leave, enjoy the chapter!! ))

          Dipper chuckled ans kissed Bill's cheek before getting out if his arms and hugging Mabel, "hey sis, it's been a while." He chuckled as Mabel hugged him back.

          Mabel giggled and nodded, squeezing him tightly, "it sure had Dip, super long." She let go of him lightly and looked around a bit at all of the guests.

          Bill was already on his third cup of liquor, Candy and Grenda were drinking a little while catching up with each other, Wendy and her whole group were chanting Thompson's name as he did chugged beer after beer, Soos was wondering around aimlessly, Pacifica was sitting on a log sipping on some punch watching everything unfold, Dipper Two was wondering around not drinking anything, seeing as it would kill him.

          Dipper chuckled, "I live here and I didn't even know Dipper Two was still around."

          Mabel giggled, "I found him wondering around the basement while I was looking for fireworks, which I found reluctantly!"

          Dipper laughed, "reluctantly, of course its reluctant." He was kissed her cheek, "I'm gonna go make sure Bill doesn't pass out drunk anywhere, you go make sure Pacifica isn't feeling to out of place." Mabel smiled and fist bumped him before they split up and went to there separate people.

          Mabel went to Pacifica and sat beside her, "hey babe, you feeling ok?"

          Pacifica smiled and nodded softly, "just feel a little out of place ya know? I used to be rude to all these people." She lays her head on Mabels shoulder softly, "and I don't think that I could even forgive someone after years and years if they did the stuff that I did..."

          Mabel softly wrapped her arm around Pacifica and held her close, lightly caressing her shoulder, "well, I forgave you didn't I? More then forgave you I'd say," she kissed the top of Pacificas head making her giggle a little. Mabel smiled, "how about we go walk around for a little bit, get away from everyone so that you can think."

          Pacifica smiled and nodded, "yes please, a walk with my wonderful girlfriend sounds great." She giggled and stood up carefully helping Mabel up, immediately being engulfed in Mabels arms.

          Mabel giggled and snuggles her, "you're so great." She sat back down with Pacifica and kissed her gently. Pacifica blushed and kissed back happily.

          Dipper meanwhile, couldn't find Bill anywhere around the party. He started getting worried that he may have left Gravity Falls or gotten stolen, but either way he walked into the woods, slightly tipsy, to look for Bill.

          Dipper looked all around the woods, up in the trees, in the little nooks and crevices of the ground, even in the creepy, old shack of the now sadly dead, Old Man McGucket. Bill was nowhere.

          Dipper started getting more and more worried until he get pushed into a tree truck suddenly and kissed deeply. The lips or the person who kissed him tasted of liquor, and felt incredibly soft yet chapped somehow. Dippers eyes widened only to see Bill's yellow and black hair. He kissed back just as deeply as his eyes softly fluttered closed.