~ Back Together ~

Bill ran to the Mystery Shack followed by Mabel and Pacifica. Eventually, once they got to the shack Mabel tackled Bill and growls, "what do you mean by gross things Dipper does to you!"

          Bill laughed and booped her nose. Disappears and reappears behind her, picks her up quickly in his arms, "nothing his twin sister should know about." He smirked as Mabel shrieked at the suddenness of Bill picking her up.

          Pacifica growled and grabbed Mabel holding her closely, "no one touches my Snowflake, got it." Mabel blushed and snuggled into Pacificas shoulder.

          Bill laughed, "fine fine, I won't touch your Snowflake again." Pacifica growled at him, Mabel giggled and kissed her cheek.

          "So anyway, why are we back here? I have classes today at school." Mabel was a bit worried.

          Bill chuckled, "I want Pinetree to trust me more then he does now, and he missed you." He shrugged, "I have no benefit out of this either way."

          Pacifica laughed, "so, the demon that almost killed us all, is trying to get Dipper to fall for him?"

          Bill smirked, "oh no, he's already fallen." He walked into the Shack, "hey Wendy, I brought Mabel and Pacifica."

          "Well why didn't you tell me Dorito," Wendy got up and hugged Mabel, "hows it goin' short stack."

          Mabel giggled amd hugged back, "alright, schools stressful though." She giggled again as she let go of Wendy, "but yet again, I got my anniversary present yesterday," she hugged Pacifica from behind making her blush and hide her face.

          Bill rolled his eyes, "Mabel before you ask," Mabels mouth had just opened, "yes you can throw a party and no I will not tell Pinetree." Mabel giggled and ran out the door to get party supplies with Pacifica.

          Wendy chuckled, "bad idea Dorito, she's gonna invite everyone and get lots of drinks...like lots."

          Bill chuckled, "sounds like a good idea to me, drinks are great," boops her nose and walks out of the Shack to find Dipper.

          Dipper was in the woods sitting in a tree above the ground so he could see further then he would on the ground. Bill disappeared and reappeared beside Dipper on the branch. Dipper smiled and continues writting in the journal, "hey Bill, where were you?"

          After he was done writing he looked up to Bill. Bill chuckled, "I went to go get Shooting Star and Llama Chic back here, thought you may like to see them."

          Dipper laughed a bit, "Llama Chic, so Pacifica is back in Gravity Falls? How on earth did you get that to happen?"

          "She got jealous of me talking to her precious snowflake Mabel," he chuckled as Dipper smiled and rolled his eyes a bit.

          "Of course she did," he chuckled.

          They both suddenly here Mabel yell from the Shack with a small echo, "Dipper, Bill get your booties over here!"

          Dipper hugged Bill as he disappeared and reappeared, with Dipper in his arms, at the Shack. It was fully decorated with a snack table with party snacks and lots...lots of drinks.

          Mabel giggled, "party is officially started!!"