~ Finding the Dorito ~

Dipper woke up the next morning with a start. He yawned as he looked around the room, I don't remember opening that window last night...

          He got up and stretched groaning slightly at the feeling that he was getting old. Softly, he started to get dressed in a red plaid shirt and some worn out jeans. He ran his hand through his hair quickly not bothering to brush it since he wasn't doing anything special today. He scooped up his bag and swung it over his shoulder, it had a few pencils, a pen, an invisible ink pen, his hat, Mabel's grappling hook just in case, and a journal labeled with a 4 in the middle of a small, five-fingered hand.

          He grabbed his phone and slipped it in his pocket, then walked out of his room. He knew the Mystery Shack wasn't open yet so he didn't think Wendy or Soos would be there so he looked around the Shack and walked out into the wet, morning atmosphere. He smiled and put in his headphones which were already playing Babba's new album, starting with Disco Girl of course. He walked around Gravity Falls subconsciously looking for Bill as he went. Soon after he went back to Greasy's Diner to get a mocha, he headed toward the woods to see if he could find out if the hide behind had come back when Dipper did. Maybe it followed Mabel to college, he chuckled at the thought.

          Once he got into the woods, he looked around and sat on a fallen tree trunk, I wonder what made this tree fall like this... his mind immediately when spinning with thoughts of every possible thing that could've made the tree fall into this position, he didn't realize that there was a noise behind him of leaves crinkling under someone's footsteps.

          After a few minutes of writing some things in Journal 4, Dipper felt the feeling of someone's eyes on his neck, he quickly turned around only to see nothing, maybe the hide behind did follow me back... He turned back around and wrote more until he hurt footsteps behind him. He knew who it was immediately and smirked lightly.

          "Hello Bill, long time no possess huh?"