~ Stupid Dorito... ~

Dipper layed on his bed and covered his face in his hands, "what the heck do I even do about this, stupid frickin dorito..." What Dipper didn't know was that Bill just disappeared to his closet, so he was listening to everything Dipper was saying with a light smirk.

"Ugh! Stupid, frickin blushes! I'm 20 years old I shouldn't have these petty crushes!!" Dipper was mad at himself but also kinda sad knowing that he had no chance with Bill at all.

Bill's face got hotter and hotter as he listened to Dippers words more and more. He had now been standing in Dippers closet for about an hour just listening to Dipper rant and vent to himself about his crush on Bill.

As Dipper started to slow down the ranting, Bill checked the time...how is it already 11 o'clock...damn, I've been here for hours...Then he realized that Dipper had stopped talking completely. He must have fallen asleep...such a cutie. He smiled and slowly got out of the closet to see Dipper fast asleep curled up slightly under his blankets.

Bill smiled and lightly laid beside Dipper and put an arm around his shoulders. Dipper almost immediately put his arms around Bill's chest and snuggled up into him laying his head on his chest.

Bill blushed even more and smiled, softly holding Dipper and caressing his shoulder with his thumb.

He didn't really sleep, so Bill stayed awake all night watching Dipper shift and snore cutely all night. Bill even made sure that Dipper had good dreams rather then nightmares, so Dipper had a smile on his face all night.

In the morning...well about 11am, Dipper started to wake up yawning as he did so. He didn't seem to be bothered by Bill holding him due to the fact he just snuggled him closer. "What ar' you doing 'ere Bill..." his voice was a bit scratchy from just waking up.

"I was in your closet while you were ranting Pinetree," he chuckled lightly as Dipper blushed bright red and hide in Bill's chest.

Bill smirked and lightly kissed the top of Dippers head. Dipper blushed way more and looked up to Bill slightly, "w-what was that for..."

"I like you too Pinetree," Bill blushed a bit and smiled at Dipper.

Before he could even say anything else Dipper kissed Bill with his head tilted a bit. Bill blushed madly as his eyes widened a bit at the kiss.

He smiled lightly into the kiss and kissed back placing his hands on Dippers cheeks lightly caressing the little bit of sideburn scruff with his thumbs.

After a few minutes, Dipper pulled away lightly for air while they were both blushing insanely.

Dipper opened his mouth lightly to speak, but all that came out was a light whisper, "I-...." He smiled softly and hugged Bill tightly, "I love you Bill."

Bill blushed and hugged back, "I love you too Pinetree."