~Hangover Time~

The morning after Bill and Dipper were laying in bed...naked and asleep, cuddled together. The bed was a mess of blankets and pillows.

          Bill woke up first and immediately got up and threw up into the toilet. Dipper woke up and groaned a bit before getting up and rubbing Bill's back gently as he threw up all of the contents in his stomach. Which was mostly just alcohol, pizza and Mabel juice...for some reason.

          Bill groaned and flushed the toilet once he was done. He softly sat back and snuggled into Dippers chest, "I forgot humans can't have that much alcohol..."

          Dipper chuckled and lightly held Bill in his chest a bit, "you'll be ok Bill, it's just vomit and a hangover, you forgot humans also have pills to help with hangovers." Dipper carefully got up picking Bill up bridal style and laying him back on the bed. He walked back to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet to grab some pills.

          Once he found them, he walked back to Bill and flopped down beside him, causing Bill to groan. "Ughhhh, don't do that, it stirs up all the shiz in my stomach..." He turned and snuggled up into Dippers chest opening his mouth.

          Dipper chuckled and softly puts two pills in his mouth and gave Bill a bottle of water, which he in turn sat up and chugged. "I'll keep that in mind next time you mix alcohol with Mabel Juice...why did you even drink any of that?" He took two pills as well but drank only half of his water bottle.

          Bill chuckled, "if I remember right, Mabel dared me to chug an entire pitcher of it...what's in Mabel Juice?" He looks over to Dipper suddenly a bit worried of what he ingested.

           Dipper laughed, "from what I remember from when we were kids...regular and Code Red Mountain Dew, troll dolls, glitter, a load of sugar, dice, plastic dinosaurs...and I think Stan said that it was "as if coffee and nightmares had a baby" when we were kids." Dipper chuckled a bit, he clearly still missed Stan and Ford.

          Bill seemed to notice the suddenly sadness of Dippers actions because a second after Dipper finished his sentence Bill softly hugged him and snuggled into his chest. He knew it was best to simply change the subject, so he did, "last night was fun...I mean after the party...that's one of the things I remember clear as day."

          Dipper and Bill both started to get very hot in the face. Dipper gently kissed the top of Bill's head, "I think it was pretty great too Bill...I'm glad I waited for you."

          Bill smiled and snuggled more into Dipper, "I'm glad too, I wouldn't have had it be with any one else."

           Dipper smiled and hugged Bill kaying back down in the bed so that Bill was laying on his chest, he very gently ran his fingers through Bill's hair, "I love you Bill Cipher, more then anything."

          This made Bill blush and smile, snuggling into Dippers chest more holding onto his chest, "I love you too Mason Pines."

          Dipper looked down to him, "how did you-" He was cut off by Bill kissing him with a cheeky smirk.