~ A New Beginning ~

"Ah come on Pinetree, you know you missed me," Bill said, in a less high pitched voice than usual...kinda sexy actually...still snarky though! Totally not sexy!

"I missed you like I missed the Bewarb on my forearm." Dipper chuckles, "and Mabels at college if you're worried about that."

"Shooting Star went to college? Wow, that's a little surprise," Bill sat next to Dipper on the tree trunk. "So whatcha writing Pinetree?"

"I started a new journal if you were actually wondering, now why exactly are you back? And how, we wiped you clean from Stans mind with the memory gun," Dipper closed the journal and looks to Bill. How are his eyes so sparkly...they're like mini stars...

"Ah well when he...passed," he cleared his throat a bit like he wasn't comfortable talking about it, "I seemed to come back, so I figured I'd change up my act a bit and get a human form- and no I didn't steal it from anyone I promise," he chuckled softly.

"Then where exactly did you get this body? And why did you decide to fix your act up?" Dipper had a lot of questions...but he couldn't seem to remember all of them at the moment.

"I formed it myself, ya like?" He chuckled, Dipper looked away a bit with a soft pink undertone to his cheeks and ears, "it took a good..hm, lets see.....at least a good six months to make it look and act like a normal human being, first time I tried and it looked like Mr. Northwest when I rearranged his face." He chuckled lightly, "I did fix that by the way, I didn't remember if I told you or not, that's the problem with humans, they forget everything!"

Dipper was back writing in the journal quickly, it was a page about Bill and everything about how he could form a human body anytime he wanted to, he seemed to write most of what Bill had just said. He softly looked back up seeing Bill was reading it, what he didn't see was that Bill was directly on top of him. "Gah!" Dipper tumbled backward onto the forest floor.

Bill starting cracking up doubling over himself, Dipper groaned a bit standing back up and brushing himself off. It started to sprinkle a bit as it got later, Bill took a breath to calm himself down. "Ah, kid I'm gonna head out, see you in your dreams." He smirked and disappeared with no trace.

Dipper looked around quickly and went to pick up the journal, but it wasn't there. "Crap! Bill Cipher you evil little bi-" he was cut off by a rumble of thunder and rain pouring down harder. Dipper growled, grabbed his bag and rushed back to the Shack.