-7-

I strolled into the office, and let me tell you the place had a creepy vibe. We walked up to the front desk and the secretary gave us a bored stare. "Hi, we're here to enroll (y/n) (l/n). We have a meeting with her councilor"

"She's not here yet. But if you want I can take you to get her books and little missy over here can wait." My dad looked at me, "It's fine dad. Go ahead."

I sat down in one of the chairs in the office foyer waiting for my councilor to come back. However I hadn't noticed a boy sitting next to me. He had blonde hair, tan skin and was wearing a pink shirt.

He had a massive black eye that was swiller bad, he was icing it with throws shitty plastic bag things nurses give you.

"Holy fuck dude are you ok?" I asked with great concern. Not only was this kid hurt, he could be getting bullied. I may be cold and brooding but I can't stand bullies.
"Oh yeah I'm fine I just got into a fight. No biggie."

"Oh okay... did you win?"

He stared at me like "what does it fucking look like"

"I'm (y/n) I'm new here." I smiled, which was an unusual thing from me but ya know gOod fiRst iMlResSioNs. "Oh... Well I'm Travis, nice to meet you." He held his hand out and I stared at it. "You uh, you shake it."

Wow I'm fucking smart. "Pshh I knew that I was just... testing you!" He did that laugh exhale thing and tilted his head, "You sure are a strange one (y/n). Hey, you wanna sit with me and my friend at lunch? No promises she'll be there. She's a pretty free spirit."

"I probably won't be here for that today... but I'll be enrolled tomorrow!" I noticed my dad and councilor walked back to the office. I winked at Travis, stood up and walked away

Everything felt good until I realized I would have to make a choice. Should I sit with, Sal or Travis??

*wow i actually updated?!?! yeah im still on hiatus i just forgot i had this in my drafts... it's ok.*