Some Headcannons (Not A Chapter)

Alright I kinda wanna get some stuff out of the way before I write anymore of this just so things make sense and everyone's up to speed. I'll update this as needed, in case I ever remember a fact that I left out. 

-Aoi Has mild Anxiety (She takes meds for it, but is occasionally prone to panic attacks)

-Shiromi has been Aoi's Best friend since the 2nd grade. People occasionally mistake them for a couple, and although Shiromi IS gay, their relationship is strictly platonic and sisterly. 

-Aoi And Shiromi regularly have sleepovers. Occasionally Shiromi's "friend" Dora (the drummer in the Lite Music Club) comes over to hang out as well, but it's usually just them. 

-Aoi drives a motorcycle. She's wanted one ever since she was a kid, and after 3 years of saving (And all of her Birthday money since she was 8) she finally bought one, along with a helmet with a dragon on it. (And, of course, one with a white tiger on it for Shiromi). It's shown to help with her anxiety by decreasing her stress and helping her focus. 

-Umeji And Gaku are like brothers. Ever since Gaku broke his arm at the hands of Musume, he's always made sure he was okay. 

-Umeji is the tallest of the delinquents (other than Osoro, who's an inch taller than him), at 6'3''. Gaku, on the other hand, is the shortest, at 5'2". He refers to anyone who annoys him, usually his fellow delinquents, as "Tall Ass". Because, let's face it. He's short. 

-Aoi has always blamed herself for what happened to the 5 kids who supposedly committed suicide a while back. She sees herself just as responsible for what happened as Musume and her goons, since there was nothing she could do to help. However, she's never told anyone this. Therefore, no one has ever known to tell her none of this was her fault.

-Osoro acts like a big sister towards Umeji and the other delinquents. She always offers her assistance to them, as well as anyone who needs her help with a good reason. You know that meme where one of the villains from Wreck it Ralph says "You are bad guy, but this does not mean you are bad guy"? Think of that. 

That's it for now! Let me know if there were any details I should've added!