Chapter 1: Y/n Anderson, The Lieutenant

If you didn't read "Quick Rundown Before The Fun Begins" You should that way you know something about 'you' before going into this.

*Y/n's Point Of View*

"Detective Anderson, my office now!" Fowler yelled at me, sticking his head out of his office only long enough to yell that.

"Oh great, what did I do now?" I mumble to myself as I get up and head towards his office.

Once I'm inside his office I sit down in one of the chairs and get comfy because there's no doubt this is going to take a while.

"You're being assigned a partner." He says getting straight to the point.

"O..Kay? May I ask why and who?" I say trying to understand why I have to have a partner all of a sudden and who it is that is my new partner.

"Because out of everyone here, you're the best person I could think of to put up with a partner." He starts, clarifying that part.

"Yeah, okay, I see that. But who is my new partner?" I ask now okay with the idea of a partner.

"You're partner is the new Rk900 model that CyberLife sent to try and regain peoples trust in them and considering how well your father put up with the Rk800, they thought you could put up with the 900 the same way your father did the 800."

Fowler says matter-of-factly causing me to go into shock. "You're joking right?" I ask straight up, scared to know whether he was joking or not.

"No, I'm not." He says putting me in more shock than I was just in. "And the Rk900 should be here in about... 2 minuets." He continues, stopping to look at the clock on the wall to make sure he was right.

"You know I can't work with this android right now, not after all that has happened!" I say trying to get myself out of working with this Rk900.

"I do know that Y/n, that's why I believe that you can work with this android, that and because you have nothing else to do." Fowler says as he stands up, obviously getting ready to get into a argument with me.

"You know that works on my father not on me. I'm too good for this place to lose, let alone to fire." I say back, now standing up so it doesn't look like I'm backing down.

"Yeah, well what else do you have going on in your life to not want to keep your job, it's the reason why you're so good at it, you have NO LIFE!" He says raising his voice towards the end to try and hurt me.

"You're right, I don't which is another reason why you can't afford to lose me, I can be here anytime you need me!" I snap back, somehow not hurt too much by the fact I just agreed that I have no life.

"If I wanted to have an argument, I would have just called your fathers ghost!" He says causing me to flinch at his words, it's only been a week since his suicide, I'm still not used to it.

"How dare YOU! You know how I feel about THAT!" I yell as him, obviously mad that he said it in that way. "Well, sometimes you leave me no other choice, so sit down and listen for once in your god damned life!" He says calming down just a bit.

"NO! To hell with it, it's only been a week since I lost the last family member I have and THAT is what you say TO ME to try and win an argument!?" I yell as I feel my heart squeeze at the memories of the people I lost.

"Captain Fowler, Detective Anderson, am I interrupting your argument?" Says a familiar voice from behind me, causing me to jump a bit and turn to see who it was.

What I didn't expect was to see the apparent android that was supposed to be my new partner.

"No, you're not interrupting anything thing, we just finished discussing whether Detective Anderson wanted to work with you or lose her job entirely." Fowler says as I continue looking at the Rk900.