Chapter 2: Conan, The Android

At the end of the argument, Conan ended up driving MY bike...I don't want to talk about, if I do, I'm going to get mad...again.

As we arrived at the homicide, I started to wish dad was here to give me a quicker, more brutal rundown of the scene so I could know more about the crime scene.

Some other officers care more about being sorry for the person who died and the family, instead of focusing more on the crime scene and evidence to actually catch the sicko that murdered a living, breathing, human being.

It's not that I don't care for the murdered or the families, it's just that I want to find the person that killed them, so the family of the person that was killed, can have that little bit of closure. Something I wish Dad and me had for Cole.

As I was trying to undo the helmet strap that Conan did, I felt a cold hand grab mine and pull it away from the strap.

"It would be faster if I undid the strap, you're too slow." I hear Conan explain as I tilt my head to look up to see who was talking. Speak of the devil and he shall appear...well I guess I did bring him here.

"Thanks Conan!" I call out, after he undoes the strap and I start walking towards the house with no doubt that Conan was following close behind.

"Jesus Christ, I thought we got rid of him!?" I hear a familiar annoying ass voice call out. I turn to my left to see a staircase that goes to the second floor with an asshole on the second step of it.

"Detective Reed, I see you're back to work, were you sure all the deviants were gone and couldn't kill you now?" I ask already sick of his shit and he hasn't even done anything.

"Haha that's very funny detective Anderson. Seriously I thought robo cop was gone." Reed says sarcastically as he makes his way from the staircase to Conan and me.

"As of an hour ago she is Lieutenant Anderson, I advice you to call her proper status, detective. And as for the Rk model you're speaking of, his line has been discontinued and the old models have been destroyed. I'm the new Rk900 model, designed specifically to help the DPD, and more specifically, Lieutenant Anderson to solve any, if not all homisides she is assigned to."

Conan states from behind me, leaving Reed to just scoff and head back towards the stairs, going up them as quickly as he could, most likely to get away from Conan.

"That's one way to get rid of an asshole." I say, heading towards the body laying against the wall with a gun in his hand.

"He is not an asshole, he is simply a terrible excuse for a detective." Conan states as he crouches down to the right of the body and next to detective Reeds partner.

"He looks so much like Connor." He states after he stands up and comes to stand next to me. "I know, if he wasn't taller or had grey blue eyes, I would have thought he was Connor back from the dead." I say with a slight chuckle at the start.

"I'm not anything like Rk800, thank you." I hear Conan say as he stands up and heads towards the stairs. I follow behind him patting Reeds partner on the shoulder as I leave his side.

Aside for Reed being a dick, his partner, Alex Richard is actually a really great detective. I feel sorry for him having to put up with Reed as a partner.

As Conan, Alex and me head upstairs I see Reed doing absolutely nothing, just looking out of the window at the end of the hallway.

"Hey Reed, you want to actually do your job and not just look out of a window to nothing. But then again, I guess you are looking at your future." I say as I continue following Conan into the first room on the right which looks like a bedroom.