Chapter 13: LA Vacation Pt 2: Fowler And Gavin's Love Child

The next day: Vacation Day 3

Also sorry that I re-uploaded this after already posting it, there was some stuff I needed to fix that I only noticed after I posted it!!

T/o/f = type of food

*Conan's Point Of View*

After yesterday, I decided that today I would take Y/n out on a official date, considering the fact that we've both confessed our actual feelings for the other and haven't gone on an actual date yet.

While I was waiting for her to wake up, I decided to make her breakfast, so that we'll be ready to go to the places I've picked for our date as soon as she finishes eating.

While I was wrapping up cooking her breakfast, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "You didn't have to make me breakfast." I hear her say as I realise that I really suck at hearing footsteps approaching me.

"Yes, I did. Because we are going out and you need to eat breakfast before we leave." I say as I reach up to grab a plate to put her pancakes on.

"We're going out?" I hear her question as she, much to my displeasure, unwraps her arms from my waist.

"Yes we are. That's if you're okay with going on a date with an Android?" I jokingly ask back as I place her plate of food in front of her on the kitchen counter that serves as a breakfast bar.

"You planed a date with me and you're only just now asking me if it's okay?? Conan I love you and it's more than okay. Hell, I made you take a vacation to LA with me on the day that we left!" She says as I lean on the other side of counter that she's using to eat off of.

"And I'm loving every second of it. And I love you too, I guess." I say as I lean across the counter and place a quick kiss to her lips.

"Now I'm going to go change into something more appropriate to wear out instead of pjs." I say as I walk out of the kitchen and towards our room.

Once I'm done changing, I come out of the room to see Y/n washing up the plate she used. "Conan can you finish washing this up while I go change?" She asks as I instantly head to her side just at the call of my name from her lips.

"Of course, my love." I say as I press a quick kiss to her forehead as I instantly take over washing the plate for her. "Thanks. Also where are we going or what are we doing, so I know what to wear?" I hear her ask.

"Well, we're going to the movies, than to the bowling alley near the cinemas and than to the park." I answer while focusing on the task at hand. "Okay, that sounds nice, thanks." I hear her reply followed by the sound of the bedroom door shutting.

Once I finished washing the plate, I also washed the fork and knife she used to eat her pancakes while I wait for her to finish getting ready.

"Okay, I'm ready to go as soon as you're finished with that." I hear her say as I quickly finish washing the fork the used. "And I'm done, so we can go." I say as I place the fork into the dish rack to dry.

"Alright then, let's go." Y/n says obviously excited.

*Time Skip*

*Y/n's Point Of View*

"I'm really enjoying this so far, thanks for this Conan." I say as we walk down one of the many paths in the park about five minutes from the vacation house.