Chapter 7: A Day With Conan And Grey

Above is a picture of what Your bedroom looks like in this story, just without the wood parts on the roof and the pictures against the wall.

Also:
F/c = Favourite colour
F/b = Favourite band
C/o/f = Choice of food

AND WARNING!! The end of this chapter is a big ball of cute!!

As I awoke I felt something heavy against my legs, I looked down and saw Grey lying asleep on them. I then grabbed my phone to see what time it was.

It's 7:21 am, I'm not surprised that I woke up at this time actually, mainly because whenever I do wake up early, it's always because there's something heavy on my legs.

As I move to sit up and accidentally waking Grey up while doing so. "Hey, you ready for breakfast?" I ask as I stand up and head towards the bedroom door.

After I finish topping up my baby's food bowl, I turn to see Conan staring at either me or Grey, which one? I'm not entirely sure. "Fowler called and said that after yesterday, it would be better if we had today off, just to make sure we are well rested." He says as I head back into the kitchen to start making my breakfast.

"That's fine, I actually need to take Grey for a walk, since I haven't done that in a while, you're welcome to join us." I say, shooting Conan a smile as I grab the ingredients I need for pancake batter.

"I would love to, do you need any help with that?" He replies as I start making the batter. "Yeah can you grab one of the pans out of that cabinet over there?" I answer, pointing over to the cabinet that has all my pots and pans.

"Of course." Is all he says as he walks straight over to it and gets one, while I finish mixing the batter. After about 5 seconds Conan places it on the stovetop.

"Is there anything else you need?" Conan asks as I decide to head back towards the fridge to grab some choc chips to add into the pancake batter.

"Yeah can you grab the cooking oil spray from up there? I'm too short to fully reach it." I reply as I add a reasonable amount of choc chips to the batter, mixing it in after I put rest of the chocolate away while Conan sprays the pan.

"Thanks Conan, that should be all I need help with." Is all I say as start pouring the batter into the pan. "You're welcome Lieutenant." I hear Conan say as he heads back towards the couch.

*Time Skip*

After I finished my pancakes I decided to finally get changed into something appropriate for walking a dog. So I changed into my dark grey and F/c sweatpants with a old black F/b t-shirt over the top.

"Who looked after Grey when you were packing up your dads place?" Conan asks as I get Grey into his blue harness. "The person who owns this building became a friend of mine after I moved in and now whenever I need to work for multiple days, she comes and takes care of Grey for me." I answer as I attach Grey's leash to his harness.

"That's nice of her." Conan says as we finally get up and head towards the elevator to leave. "It is." Is all I say as we wait for the elevator to arrive.

When the elevator does arrive, two of the other residents of this building are inside, as soon as Conan, Grey and I get in they seem to tense up a bit.

After the elevator elevator stopped at the ground floor, they quickly leave obviously scared that Conan might do something very deviant-like.