Hyungwon || Snow Day

Thank you for 1k+ reads :) I know I haven't posted in awhile, so here's a special treat for you for 1k reads

Thank you for 1k+ reads :) I know I haven't posted in awhile, so here's a special treat for you for 1k reads. I really appreciate it <3

Also, Monsta X's comeback is in a week & the theories on Twitter have me shook :o

-------

The bright sunlight hits your eyes as before you even open them. You open your eyes slightly, adjusting to the brightness.

The rays of sunshine stream into your bedroom, falling onto your bed. You look to your left, looking at the beautiful angel that rests to the side of you.

He is the most beautiful human being you have ever seen in your life. He looks like an absolute prince, even more so when he sleeps.

You watch him breath in and out which is like a soothing sensation to you.

You pull up your covers and shift slightly towards him so the sun doesn't get in your eyes anymore.

You stare at his pure beauty, wondering how you ended up with someone so attractive.

Hyungwon likes to remind you everyday of how lucky he feels to be with someone as beautiful as you.

You then feel his arm wrap around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"Snuggle with me...I want to feel your warmth," Hyungwon mumbles.

You smile and gladly do so.

You lay there for awhile longer, enjoying the calmness of the morning.

Eventually, Hyungwon opens his eyes and gives you a smile.

You return the smile and get out of bed.

"Mmmm, come back here [Y/N]," Hyungwon calls out.

"I'm hungry," you reply, your voice becoming distant to Hyungwon as you head to the kitchen.

You look out the window and see that it snowed while you were sleeping. The snow makes the city look more majestic.

You make yourself breakfast and in the process, you feel Hyungwon wrap his arms around your waist. He leans his head on your shoulder, kissing your shoulder and jawline, making you shiver.

You turn around and wrap your arms around his neck, smiling while looking into his eyes.

He kisses your forehead and then kiss your nose before kissing you on the lips.

The kiss is passionate, making you smile.

"It snowed, so we should go outside after breakfast to play," Hyungwon suggests.

"You are such a child," you laugh before goikg back to making breakfast.

Hyungwon sits on the counter and watches you do your thing, as you love to cook.

He eats everything on the plate that you hand him, and he does so in a fast paced manner.

"I'm a growing boy, what can I say?"

Hyungwon's comment makes you laugh as you continue to eat your food. Hyungwon tries to sneak some food off your plate, but you swat his hand away.

You feed him some food though, making him smile.

The two of you get ready and soon are out in the snow.

Hyungwon immediately falls to the ground and starts to make a snow angel.

"You don't need to make an angel because you are a real life angel," you comment.

"I must make an angel though to leave my mark here on earth," Hyungwon smirks.

You giggle and head off to admire the snow on the trees.

You didn't get far though as you feel something hit your back.

You turn around and find Hyungwon running away.

"Argh, you have such long legs, allowing you to get away from me faster. Come back here!"

You chase after him, stopping to make a snowball yourself.

Hyungwon makes one and heads towards you, but you throw the snowball at him, hitting him straight in the face.

You laugh and run away, but you are hit in the back of the head.

You start making more snowballs and keep pelting them at Hyungwon as he does the same thing.

The two of you enjoy your time outside and head in after a little while.

You change into fresh clothes and make your favorite warm drink.

You and Hyungwon end up on the couch cuddling while watching a movie, enjoying your afternoon.

"Do you want to order chicken for dinner?" Hyungwon suggests.

"Yes! That sounds delicious!"

The two of you enjoy your alone time. You are happy for days like this, where you are able to spend the whole day with your boyfriend.

-------

I feel like this is a bit short but it's something! :)