Changkyun || Moody

Requested by a special someone :)

You groan, unhappy with what you see.

"So that's why I've been so moody and wanted to eat so much chocolate and ice cream recently," you mutter.

You get ready for the day and head to the kitchen to find Changkyun cooking breakfast.

You plop on the chair and lay your head on the table.

"Still sleepy lovebug?"

"Mmmm."

You are still sleepy not only because it's the morning but because you also got your period.

You close your eyes and continue to rest, using the table as your pillow.

"Do you want to go back to bed?"

You don't feel like moving or talking.

Changkyun sits down in the chair next to you and starts rubbing your back.

"Is everything okay [Y/N]?" he says softly, concerned.

"I got my period," you grumble.

"Baby, come, let's go back to bed. I'll bring you breakfast in bed."

You slowly get up and head back to bed.

You lay down, curling up because you start to get cramps.

Changkyun tucks you under the covers and gets a heating pad for you. He then goes back to making breakfast and makes you a hot cup of tea (or coffee, whichever you prefer).

As you eat, Changkyun puts on your favorite movie. When you finish eating, you cuddle up against him. He wraps his arm around you, and you lay your head on his chest.

You end up falling asleep again, and Changkyun plays with your hair before gently tucking you back into bed.

He goes out to the store while you're sleeping and pick out your favorite snacks and drinks. He picks up food for lunch and dinner as well, as he anticipates hanging around all day with you.

He picks up a bouquet of your favorite flowers as well, and when you wake up, you are greeted by the smell of flowers next to your bed.

You smile, thinking about how thoughtful your boyfriend is.

There is a note as well, that says;

Dearest [Y/N],

I'm sorry you aren't feeling 100%. Let me know what I can do for you and we will do it. I'll cook you homemade meals for the rest of the day. I bought you your favorite snacks and drinks. We can read together, watch your favorite shows and movies, whatever you want.

Love, Changkyun

You smile, thinking about how you have the greatest boyfriend in the world.

"Hey, do you want me to run you a bath?"

You look, seeing Changkyun leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed against his chest and ankles crossed.

"That sounds amazing."

He lights candles and puts bath salts in your bath, making the bathroom fragrant.

He puts on soothing music like you're at the spa and leaves you to enjoy yourself.

You close your eyes and take in the moment.

You lay there for awhile, enjoying yourself. You look out the window and watch the clouds slowly drift by.

Once you're done, Changkyun gives you a massage. He uses lotion, making your skin soft.

You then snuggle with him and watch more shows.

He leaves you to watch on your own at one point to make lunch.

He gives you lunch in bed as well.

You spend the afternoon reading and snacking, enjoying your time spent wi with your significant other.

When night rolls around, Changkyun suggests a walk.

You agree and take a stroll, admiring the stars shining above.

Your laced fingers swing back and forth. You find yourself glancing at Changkyun once in awhile, smiling.

He does the same, but when you're not looking. He's amazed that he found someone so naturally beautiful.

"How was your day?"

"It was amazing. You made it amazing. Thank you for everything you did for me. I'm so lucky I got your my boyfriend."

Changkyun gives you a warm smile before leaning down and giving you a soft but passionate kiss on the lips.

-------

I have 2 other requests after this. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten :)