Changkyun || First Kiss

Requested by lmWholm

You hear a knock at your door, making you think that your boyfriend finally made it to your house.

Your guess is confirmed as you open the door to find him with a bouquet of flowers gripped in his hands.

He smiles, presenting them to you.

You smile, ecstatic to see him as well as the surprise.

"Come in," you finally say, stepping aside to let him walk into your apartment.

"It smells good in here," Changkyun comments.

"I was in the midst of making dinner as well as dessert," you say.

You invited Changkyun over for dinner and a movie, as you wanted a date. But you wanted it to be cheap yet meaningful. You thought a home cooked meal and a movie at home was the perfect means.

You were in the middle of cooking pasta with vodka sauce, parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. You had brownies in the oven, adding a sweet smell to the savory smell.

Changkyun offered to help, but you denied his help. He ended up helping you anyway. You felt a little flustered by his help, as you still were new in the relationship with him.

You thought it would be polite to not have him help you, but being the gentleman that he is, he still helped you. Plus, he felt that as your boyfriend, he should help you, that the two of you should work together.

Having Changkyun help you sped up the process more.

Soon enough, the two of you were eating, happy. You were starving, so you were happy to be finally eating.

You talk about how your day was, how work is, and whatnot. Changkyun cracked jokes and sprinkled in compliments, making you laugh and blush.

Changkyun helped you clean up and the two of you made popcorn to go along with your brownies.

You asked what movie he wanted to watch, but he insisted you pick the movie. You finally caved and picked a horror movie that you've been meaning to watch.

You cuddle up against Changkyun, warm and happy. There were a couple of jump scares, making you hide your face in his chest.

Changkyun was happy to have you snuggled up against him. He had his arm wrapped around you, making you feel safe.

Once the movie finished, you asked if he wanted to watch another movie. He said yes, and you made him pick it out. He picked out a romantic movie, surprising you.

The movie made you feel fuzzy inside because you could relate to it. It made you smile at all of the cute parts, where you cooed at what was happening.

You ended up getting a little sleepy, where you nodded off. At this point, you had your head in Changkyun's lap where he was unconsciously playing with your hair.

When he saw you with your eyes closed, it made him smile. He looked at your lips, where he brushed them lightly, thinking about kissing you.

Once the movie finished, he lightly rubbed your arm, waking you up.

"The movie's done, love," he softly said.

You smile at him before getting up.

"It's late," you comment.

"I think I'll head home now," Changkyun replies.

You walk him to the door where he has his hand on your back the whole time.

You open the door, and he pauses before stepping outside. You still have your hand on the door, waiting for him to go out.

He turns around, places his hand on your cheek, and leans down. He stops, where his face is inches from yours. Your heart is pounding fast, where you end up closing the gap and kissing him.

His lips are soft, and the kiss is sweet. Your lips move in sync with Changkyun's, making your heart happy.

"See you soon, love," Changkyun whispers, smiling at you before walking away.

-------

Okay but pasta sounds good, especially since the food at my school is eh bc college lol

Also, this was a short, simple, and sweet imagine :") I hope you liked it! Sorry I'm slow on updates; college is busy and I had writers block.