Wonho || Beautiful

Requested by dongsyoki

You are notorious for being the most dangerous person in South Korea. You are able to kill people without being caught, making you seem like some mystical, unreal person.

Because you are so well known for being so well at your job without being caught, you have been wanted by the government since 2013.

But you are able to always escape without being found.

You always change your headquarters, where you change at least once every 6 months.

You are able to keep your business going because of your pure beauty and because of your business skills. You are able to convince people to join your team, to make business deals that make people turn over their money to you.

You basically are a mastermind at hand, always 2 steps ahead of everyone.

There are 7 other well known gangsters, and there is one in particular who has been on your radar for a couple of years now. He's known for seducing women into his gang and just using them to his advantage to get others.

Little do you know, he's been into you for a long time now and he has been trying to use other women to get to you.

But you've been too focused trying to beat the rest of the gangs out there and become the richest and most powerful out of them all.

Wonho is really into you because of your leadership and that you're the most powerful female gangster out there. Your looks have always been a plus - you're lucky you're attractive or Wonho would have tried to take you down a long time ago.

One day, the government decided that they wanted you and the 7 other most powerful gangsters, and that they wanted all of you alive.

When word got to you, your mob members tried to convince you that all of you needed to come together and work together, or you'll all come crashing down.

You were resistant at first, refusing to do so. You thought you are powerful as it is, and that you're better off on your own. You thought you could still take on the rest of the gangs and government on your own.

But then you were told that the 7 others formed their own mafia called Monsta X, and since they are teamed up together, they can easily take you down.

You were also told that they wanted to work with you, but you were wary. You have been lied to multiple times, so this could be a trap.

You sent word to them that you don't want to get involved with anything they do, and you left it at that.

You went on with your life, doing your own thing, but a couple days after you made your decision, someone showed up at your headquarters.

And that someone happened to go by the name Wonho.

You told your people to ignore him and if he was persistent, then they would tell him to "fuck off," hoping he would get the message then.

But nonetheless, he was persistent and insistent on talking to you.

You reluctantly let him in. He was alone, and what was even more surprising is that he had no weapons on him.

You had him be brought to your office where some of your closest people were stationed outside your door in case anything happened.

"So. What do you want from me?" You ask him, arms crossed, straight faced.

"We need to work together. You won't be able to hold your own ground," Wonho smirks at you.

He leans back in the chair he's sitting in, putting his hands behind his head.

You walk around him and your desk, staring into the depths of his soul.

You admit to yourself that he's quite attractive. You feel like you could trust him, but you're still wary.

But deep down in your gut, you feel like you could trust him. There's something there.

"If your acquaintances that you've teamed up with hurts me or my people, you're getting yourself killed," you snarl, eyes zoning in on Wonho.

"Sure thing princess," Wonho calmly states.

You don't understand how calm he is.

You plan and work together with Wonho and the 6 other gangs, planning tactics for the possiblity of when the government finds you all.

You all decide to remain to stay split up, but also stay close in proximity to each other in case something happens.

The government ends up attacking Shownu's gang first, and the rest of you roll up to help them out.

There's a lot of gunshots, blood, and death, resulting in only you and Wonho's gangs remaining.

You end up getting away with Wonho, showcasing that both of you are the strongest. You decide to work together in case anything else happens.

That something else includes the possibility of the two of you getting together. ;)

-------

I've never written this type of story before so I hoped you liked it ^_^