Chapter 7

We went through all of our tests and I didn't use my quirk once. I did pretty well. Once again people asked if my quirk was an enhancement of my abilities. No, it is not. Little Midoriya beat Bakugou's record for the softball throw by 0.1 meters. That must be soul crushing. But Midoriya broke his finger. Aizawa showed us a leaderboard, my name was #18, yay. I went through the whole list and at the bottom #21 was.. Izuku Midoriya.

'A shame..'

"Oh yeah, I was joking about the expelling thing."

'That you fell for his lie.'

We all passed. Yay. Now can I go home and sleep I've had enough excitement for one day. I walked away from the school around the back when suddenly I was stopped by Aizawa.

"Shiro Hagane. Daughter of the incredible Defender Kagura Retsuko and her husband Kai Hagane the swordsman."

"Hello, Aizawa-sensei. How may I help you? Do you want me to carry some documents to the faculty room?"

"That's a great idea but no. I have a question for you."

"Fire away."

"Why didn't you use your quirk?"

"Because I didn't want to?"

"Even though I said last place would result in being expelled?"

"I knew you were joking. So yes."

"What if I wasn't?"

"I ended up being #18. I would be fine."

"Are you that cocky?"

"No, I'm not. I just didn't see a reason to use it."

"You're thinking ahead, unlike your mother."

I glared at him.

"Don't go there."

"I won't don't worry. I'm just commenting on things. I'll see you tomorrow Hagane."

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

I was sitting at my desk reading a news article on my phone and in the corner of my eye, I saw Iida approaching me. Thankfully All Might came into the classroom wearing a new costume which made him sit down.

"I teach Hero Basic Training. You'll learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject."

'I don't know who I like less. Aizawa or All might.'

"So today we'll be doing.. COMBAT TRAINING! And to go with it your costumes based on your quirk registrations."

Suddenly the wall began to open up and these capsules with our costumes came out. Each one had a number on it.

"After you change go to Ground Beta!"

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

"They say the costume makes the man, young men and ladies! And from now on all of you are heroes!"

Everyone was wearing their costumes. Some were a little bit over the top. Just a little bit. Izuku's look a lot like All Might it kind of hurt to look at him.

"Now shall we begin you zygotes?!"

'I'm not in a fucking womb sir.'

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

We were all split up into teams. Villians and the heroes. There were a total of 11 teams with two pairs in each but with me being alone. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy to be alone. but that meant I didn't have anyone to go against.

"Excuse me, sir!"

"Yes, Iilda?"

"Why is Hagane by herself?"

"Because we didn't have enough space for her to join another team."

"Who will she go against then?"

"Well she won't be joining another team, but she will be doing this exercise. Against any of you who are willing to go again. It doesn't matter how many of you go up against her."

'Is this man trying to kill me?'

The whole class was confused.

"WHATTTTTT??"

"Is she that good?"

"Why does she get to go in alone? I bet I can do that too!"

"I'm willing to beat that bitch up any day!"

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH. Let us begin!"

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Midoriya and Uraraka were up against Iida and Bakugou first. With Midoriya and Uraraka as the heroes and Iida and Bakugou as the villains. The air seemed tense... I feel like a fight is going to happen.

Five minutes later

'I fuCKING CALLED IT.'

Bakuhoe left Iida to go find Midoriya to beat the shit out of him. From what I could tell he was planning a surprise attack. Dirty trick dude. Bakugou threw a punch at Midoriya but surprise surprise Midoriya caught it. Then little Midoriya proceeded to throw Bakugou onto the ground pissing off the grenade even more. Midoriya got back to his senses and looked at Bakugou.

"My Deku isn't going to meAN USELESS!!!!!!"

The two fought in the corridor. Bakugou unleashed fury onto Midoriya. He almost burnt him to crisp. He's a pyromaniac for sure but he's still somewhat insane. Uraraka managed to make it to where the fake bomb was placed but Iilda with his speed moved it, Bakugou was about to use the same move again when All Might stopped him and said he'd lost points if he did. Then Bakugou went to attack Midoriya again. He was smart this time and was patient. He faked hitting Midoriya from the front but then threw himself behind Midoriya and blasted him right in the back.

'That would'be been a second-degree burn with full impact...All Might should be stopping this by now.'

Luckily Bakugou didn't attack Midoriya 100% from the back so he was fine. The two suddenly went head to head and everyone was so sure they'd hit each other. But Midoriya directed his punch upwards and created holes in the floors above him with the force he put into his fist. Uraraka then picked up a pillar and smacked all the rubble at Iida and managed to capture the fake bomb. Iida began freaking out... I think he was way into the act. Midoriya severely hurt his arm using his quirk and passed out. All Might screamed into the tiny mic he was holding.

"Heroes..... Heroes WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In the end, the heroes won, but for a price.

Their victory reminds me of my mother.

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it. Y'all can find me on Quotev @ Ceruleanwrites

- Cerulean セルリアン