Chapter 20

Shiro's p.o.v

"Wait whAT?!! YOU'RE INSANE!!! THAT PLAN IS HORRIBLE!!!!"
"Just do it."
"But isn't the goal to get the most points and not lose them all?!?!"
"Yeah, it is. Look I know what I'm doing trust me."
"Ok fine! But if we lose this it's all your fault!!!"
"Yeah yeah I know."

As we approached Midoriya's group Mineta pulled the ball with the points from his head.

"Here goes everything!!!!"

Mineta had hit Midoriya square in the face with the ten million.

"I-I CAN'T SEE!!!"
"Midoriya clam down!"
"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"
"Deku-kun! Stop moving so much!!!"

"What is this? Hagane's group has just thrown the ten million points at Midoriya!!! Are they insane?!"

Todoroki looked conflicted. He seemed to be trying to guess what I was planning. The other groups redirected their attention towards Midoriya and ran after him.

"Get that ball!!!"
"Those points are mine!!"

I regrouped with Asui and Shoji. We were far from the other teams who were all closing in on Midoriya.

"That's a really weird strategy Hagane."
"Don't you think I know that Shoji."
"This is really risky ribbit. Are you sure about this?"
I nodded at her, "Positive."
"Well, we just lost the ten million points! They have all the points that matter now!" Mineta whined, "What do we do?"
"Simple," I pointed towards Midoriya, "make the ten million worth nothing."

My group looked confused, "How do we do that?"
"I'm not so sure yet."

I saw something coming out of Yaoyorozu's skin. Todoroki's group must be planning to do something.

'Let's see...'

I ran towards the jetpack and picked it up. Glancing over at Todoroki I saw that he was charging at Midoriya for the ten million. I threw the jetpack at him. The jetpack had stuck to Denki and right when Todoroki's group reached Midoriya Denki released a shockwave causing the jetpack to explode. Several students got injured from the blast and many teams fell apart. Todoroki's group took on less of the blast but Denki was somewhat injured.

"Hagane I have to say you're an evil genius ribbit."
"Thanks Asui."

While some of the groups were still recovering from the shock Asui and Shoji took a few headbands along with Neito and Todoroki's group. Denki was now in a dull state since he overused his quirk. Midoriya's group was fried. The ball had been destroyed and the 10 million points along with it. I laughed.

"Hah. Fuckers. Now you have to go against everyone and not just us."

"Hagane has just sacrificed the 10 million points! Is she crazy!?"

"Oh man, I should do this more often."
"Do what more often?"
"Nothing Mineta don't worry about it."

With the 10 million being taken out of the picture the next group with the highest point value headband was Todoroki's.

"That's our queue to go defensive now. Mineta tie the points to your hair again and get under Shoji's arms."

"Got it!"

We evaded the others while they were fighting for Todoroki's several headbands. Surprisingly enough almost everyone left our team alone thinking we had nothing left since we hurled the ten million at Midoriya.