Chapter 11

"THIS IS A LEVEL 3 SECURITY BREECH ALL STUDENTS EVACUATE TO THE NEAREST EXIT PROMPTLY!!"

'Bitch, I just wanted to eat my rice in peace'

Everyone was crowing the exits. They were crowding the halls and students were being trampled. The teachers were nowhere in sight.

'You're all fucking idiots. Just go through the windows. Some of you must have some sort of escape or flying quirk right?'

You turned to the closest unblocked window and successfully opened it. You equipped into the same armour you wore during the villains vs heroes practice. Your face was completely covered so if anyone saw you other than your classmates you would be fine. You jumped out of the building and climbed towards a window ledge to see what was going on. You scanned your surroundings and noticed Aizawa and Present Mic being crowded with the press.

'The press must've broken in. That must have been what triggered this alarm... Jesus those idiots. Well, I guess I'll just leave it to those two to deal with them.'

You climbed back inside and continued eating your rice within all the chaos. Then you heard police sirens.

'Damn. This must've been a waste of time.'

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Midoriya was shivering in front of the class.

'Seriously who thought this guy would be a good class rep?'

"I THINK TENYA IIDA SHOULD BE THE CLASS REP!!"

'Well damn. He thinks he's unfit, but that's a good choice.'

Aizawa muttered something about wasting time and told Midoriya to hurry up. The class was cheering. I looked out the window and saw the gates. They were melted.

'What the fuck? How could the press be the cause of this?'

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△     

We were to have hero training today. Aizawa had announced that a special guest would be joining us.

'Please don't be another obnoxious hero.'

Sero asked what we'd be doing.

"We will be doing rescue training. And you can decide if you want to wear your hero costumes or not because some of them will probably limit your abilities in some situations."

'Oh, I forgot about those.'

"Now go get changed and get on the bus, training is off campus today."

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△        

TWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

"Get on the bus in student number order so everything goes smoothly!!"