Chapter 25

3rd p.o.v.

"Good work." Aizawa stood in front of the class bandaged from head to toe, "There will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm positive the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we will consolidate everything and announce it when you all get back. So rest well and look forward to it."

"Yes sir!"

The students trickled out of the class in groups. Hagane was left staring at Iida's seat. It was strange not seeing him there since he was always so punctual.

"Hagane." She turned her head to see Aizawa in front of her desk, "Go home."

"Ah, ok."  the girl picked up her bag and opened the window.

"What on earth are you doing?"

"Leaving school. This is faster than taking the stairs." and with that, she jumped out of the window.

Aizawa sighed, "I swear to god she's the perfect combination of her parents."

△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

Shiro's p.o.v.

Everyone was talking about how much attention they had gotten from the sports festival before Aizawa walked in.

"Aizawa-sensei your bandages are gone." Asui commented.

"Yes, recovery girl went overboard. More importantly today we're having a special hero informatics class."

Everyone groaned with disappointment. They were agitated because we had just gone through with the sports festival.

Aizawa continued his sentence, "Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

Everyone cheered up, "We're gonna do something exciting!"

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years. After students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros.  In other words, for them to extend offered to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

Mineta hit his desk, "Adults are so selfish!"

'And so are us teenagers.'

"So we'll have to prove ourselves one we get picked huh?" Hagakure asked.

"That's right," Aizawa answered, "And here are the totals for those offers." he pressed a button on a remote.  and numbers showed up on the chalkboard.