Control Me

Don't forget to comment your thoughts loves! ❤️
Enjoy!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts loves! ❤️Enjoy!

Control Me

Daisy

My eyes widened as I looked between Janet, who was sitting on her bed just as embarrassed as I was in that moment, and Michael who was standing at the door with raised eyebrows.

"So, what's this?" Michael smiled as he leaned against her door frame with crossed arms.

I slowly stood up and looked at Janet.

"What are you talking about?" Janet rolled her eyes as she rubbed up and down her arm nervously.

"This would be a very hot situation for me to walk into if you weren't my sister."

"Ew Mike! Get out!" She threw a pillow at him. He caught the pillow.

"So are you like... a lesbian?" He questioned me.

"No where near." I mumbled as I looked down.

"Prove it." He glared at me.

"How?" I frowned at him.

"Come to my room and I'll show you how." He bit his lip as he stared me down.

"Michael, get out!" Janet yelled again.

"Fine. I'll go." He smiled at us before walking out of the room.

I let out a breath of relief as I looked over at Janet who was blushing uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry about that... I don't know why—... I've never even—.." she stumbled over her words as she frowned and fiddled with her thumbs.

"It's okay Jan." I gave her a small smile as I walked over to her, sitting beside her. "Everyone gets curious at one point in their life, ya know?"

"Really?" She looked up at me. "I know I don't like girls like that. I just think you're really pretty and cool..."

I blushed at her words. "Do you still want to kiss me?"

I watched her look away embarrassed. "I mean, kinda. I dunno." She shrugged and covered her face with her hands, making me giggle.

I gently grabbed her wrists, moving her hands away from her face. She looked at me with slightly furrowed eyebrows. I placed my hand on her cheek and slowly leaned in. We both closed our eyes as our lips lightly smushed together.