Wait, what?

Grab your popcorn! This chapter is long!
Don't forget to comment throughout! 💕

Grab your popcorn! This chapter is long!Don't forget to comment throughout! 💕

Daisy

The next morning

I feel... depressed. Thinking back on all the stress I brought into my dads life... I regret it all. He was just looking out for me and I treated him like shit. I just want him to come home..

"Daisy? Do you want breakfast?" Clark peaked into my room after softly knocking.

He's been staying with me for the past couple days since daddy has left. Clark is convinced that he just needed a break and will be back soon but I can't help but to feel like there's something more... No matter how stressed out he is, he wouldn't have just up and left me alone.

"I'm not hungry..." I mumbled from under the comforter I had draped over my head, making myself excruciatingly hot.

"Daisy... I know it's hard. But he's fine. And I'm here for you... do you trust me?"

I slowly removed the blanket from my head, staring at Clark's silhouette in my room that was darkened due to me hanging big blankets over my curtains..

"I trust you.." I whispered into the darkness.

"Come downstairs to eat."

I watched him walk out of my room as I dragged myself out of the bed.

I walked out into the hall, hissing at the daylight that I'd been avoiding for the past 28 hours as if I was some type of vampire. As I headed for the stairs, I heard the doorbell. I rushed to it without hesitation, hoping it was my father.

"I got it!" I yelled to Clark who was somewhere in the kitchen.

I opened the door and came face to face with my Afro Prince, Michael.

He had a saddened look in his slightly red eyes. "Hi Daisy." He said barely above a whisper.

"Hi Michael..." I mumbled as he walked closer, wrapping his arms around my waist, making me sink my face into his chest. I felt the need to cry to him but I held it in. For some reason he looked stressed enough.

"Aren't you suppose to be at school?" I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I skipped." He shrugged as he looked down at me, placing a soft, yet sorrowful kiss upon my lips.