Sneaking Around

You guys comments on this story give me so much life and motivation! Thank you and don't forget to vote! ❤️

Daisy

I watched in complete horror, covering myself with my covers as Michael jumped off of me, covering his boner with one of my pink throw pillows.

"Get your shit out of my house!" I watched as my father frantically began throwing Michaels clothes out of my window. He then grabbed his shoes, throwing each one of them at Michael, making him flinch and duck behind my bed.

"Dad! Stop!" I yelled.

"Hell no! I'll be damned if you get involved with him!" He angrily pointed at Michael. "I respect your family but I see how you are, Michael. You've been bringing different girls in and out your house since you were 12. I'll be damned if my daughter is one of those girls!"

Michael pulled up his underwear and stood with his hands up in surrender.

"It's not like that!" He softly yelled back at my father.

"Oh please! Get out and stay the fuck away from my daughter!" My dad grabbed a nearby lamp and threw it at Michael. I screamed as Michael ducked, the lamp barely missing him — hitting the wall behind him.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Gibbs. But you can't keep me away from her." Michael spoke out of breath with furrowed eyebrows.

"Watch me, Michael." My dad spoke in a low stern voice.

"Dad. Pleas—"

"Shut up Daisy. I'll deal with you in a minute."

I frowned and looked up at Michael. "Just go..." I whispered to him.

He looked down at me apologetically as he bit his lip.

"Now." My father spoke angrily.

Michael sadly picked up his shoes and made his way back out the window. He didn't even attempt passing my dad to go through the front door.

After Michael left, my dad glared at me. "Get dressed and come downstairs ASAP." He frowned and walked out of my room, slamming my door behind him which caused me to jump.

I quickly got up, putting my t-shirt back on and running to get some pajama pants. I went to my window to see Michael climbing through his. He looked over at me and mouthed, 'I'm sorry.'