Donny vs. Daddy

Damn, look at that fine ass picture! 😍🥰

Don't forget to comment throughout my lovelies! ❤️

Daisy

"I had fun."

I smiled as Michaels sweet, soft voice tickled my ear as he walked behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist — his chin resting on my shoulder, making us walk like penguins.

"Me too." I giggled as he pecked my cheek over and over again, making me blush.

"Can I walk you home?" He let go of my waist, grabbing my hand as he leaned against the theater walls near the front entrance.

"I wish, but no... my dad—"

"I'm gonna have to talk to him eventually..." he cut me off.

I looked at him with a frown. "What do you mean?"

"He doesn't approve of me or think I'm right for you. I understand why he feels that way but I have to sit and talk with him so we don't have to sneak around to be together."

"Micheal... he's just gonna send me back to Minnesota." I frowned as I looked down.

"Then I guess we'll be moving to Minnesota." He smiled. I looked up at him with a giggle. "Can you come over?"

I looked at the clock that hung in the theater. 5:47pm.

"As long as I'm home before 7 and my dad doesn't see me with you, then yes." I smiled.

"Okay, come on." He reached for my hand.

"How about you go and I'll meet you there..."

He sighed. "Fine...see ya." I watched him walk out of the theater by himself. I honestly did feel bad for making him keep us a secret, especially after the obvious change he'd made in himself just for a relationship with me to work. I have to figure this out.. soon.

"What's this?" I questioned, looking back at Michael who was laying on his bed, reading a book.

He looked up at me as I was holding up a tape in my hand. Michael quickly stood up and snatched it out of my hand. "It's nothing... where'd you find that?"

"In this shoe box that was under your bed.."

"Damn girl, stop going through my stuff." He rolled his eyes and sat back on his bed, fiddling with the tape in his hands.