Party Boy(s)

Comment & enjoy!

Daisy

"Who the hell throws a party on a Thursday night? We literally have school tomorrow

"Who the hell throws a party on a Thursday night? We literally have school tomorrow." I furrowed my eyebrows as I sat in the ice cream parlor with Janet, Michael, and Marlon.

"That's just how Donny is. He does weird stuff like that especially when his parents are out of town. But better believe it's gonna be the best party you've ever been to." Marlon smiled as he took a scoop of my chocolate sundae without permission. "He's also Mikes best friend. It'll be fun, Daisy."

"Yeah, I'm not sure." I swatted Marlons spoon away from my bowl. "My dad might not let me go..." I mumbled as I messed with my hair.

"Just tell him you're spending the night at my house." Janet smiles. "—and when the party is over, you can just come sleep over and we all can head to school in the morning."

"That might work.. and your parents are okay with a party on a school night?" I raised my eyebrow, looking at Marlon.

"They don't know. We sneak out." Marlon spoke up with a shrug.

"I'll have to think about it.." I mumbled.

"Scared?" Michael spoke up with a smirk, making me look across the table at him.

"No." I shot back defensively, rolling my eyes afterwards.

Janet continued on talking about the situation but I was distracted when I felt someone's leg rub up and down mine underneath the table. I frowned as I looked across from me at Michael who was staring at me cutely while twirling his spoon in his melting ice cream.

I mouthed for him to stop and he shook his head and bit his lip. He then proceeded to lift up his spoon and dramatically lick the melting ice cream off of it as he extended his long tongue out. He kept his eyes on me as he did so.