Knowing

Look at that perfection in that pic 👆 sodkjdkekdjdid 😩😍🥰

Anyway....

Back at it 😩
Cheers to Tyrant getting over 1k reads already! ❤️
I LOVE Y'ALL!

Back at it 😩Cheers to Tyrant getting over 1k reads already! ❤️ I LOVE Y'ALL!

Daisy

"Good morning

"Good morning..."

I damn near jumped out of my bed as I fluttered my eyes open and saw Michael sitting next to me, twirling a strand of his fro.

"Don't scare me like that.." I frowned at him. He didn't respond, instead he just stared at me with a saddened look on his face and a slight frown.

"What?" I mumbled as I sat up.

He sighed then looked down at his hands. "You could've got in a lot of trouble for what you did last night.." he spoke in a low soft tone.

I felt my breath get caught in my throat as anxiety began to overcome all my other emotions.

"W-What?" I looked at him with worried eyes.

"Don't play stupid with me, Daisy." He looked at me with pure disappointment as he let the strand of hair bounce back into his fro.

I wasn't sure what to say so I just continue to ... well, play stupid.

"I saved your ass." He mumbled as he stood up and walked over to the window.

"Huh?" I frowned.

"I saw you go into Donny's room last night. I went in after you and saw what you did... I plugged the monitor back into the wall to make it less suspicious... of course he was already gone by then.." He looked down, playing with his fingers. "I left out before the noise indicated that he flatlined..." He spoke softly.