intro

"make me normal again,
you need to fix me!"
; LEE FELIX

"what are you talking
about?"
SEO CHANGBIN ;

"I can't stop thinking about
you, I need help!"
; LEE FELIX

AFTER the death of han jisung, lee felix could no longer function as the way he was before

AFTER the death of han jisung, lee felix could no longer function as the way he was before. sent to a teen mental health center after the murder of bang chan, he meets a boy who is there to help him get back on track. at first pushing him away, there was one simple reason for that.

"I feel numb. after he died, I couldn't feel anything."

changbin was never introduced in yandere, so here he is now. this story does portray felix as unstable and obsessive + possessive, so if you are not into that. please leave.

this story revolves around the relationship of seo changbin and lee felix. this story also contains boyxboy content so if you do not like, support or are interested please leave peacefully.

in addition, please do not leave rude or disrespectful comments that are towards any of the readers, the story or myself the creator of the book. I will not tolerate it.

let us begin; also! you probably won't understand some things mentioned in this book if you have not read yandere. this is the second part to this book that revolves around felix and his committed actions.

thank you ! and let's get this changlix

NUMB.
©️; HONEYJOONZ