08

saturday afternoon, changbin is called into his father's office. walking there immediately, he notices how stressed his father was when he first opened the door. coming inside quietly, he patiently waits for him to speak.

"changbin." he then sighs, "this might sound a bit much, but I need you to do me a little favor."

"of course." changbin replies with no hesitation.

"yang jeongin has just been enrolled into the center this morning. felix was still asleep so he doesn't know anything, I've told our workers to keep the boy's name out of the picture and not bring up his presence within the center."

changbin nods, still listening carefully.

"but, the therapist who is suppose to work with jeongin is not going to be here for a week or so. there was an emergency with her family so now I'm stuck with nobody to look after him." his father takes off his glasses, looking at his son with pleading eyes. "if it's not much to ask, can you do it for these next couple days? that'll be it, I promise it won't be for long. but if your uncomfortable working with the boy, I'll find someone else.."

"well.." as changbin scratches his arm, taking in the situation. "I really haven't made any progress with felix. and to deal with another who was involved in his situation may be hard to confront as well."

"understandable. but can you visit his room? nobody has talked to him since he's been brought in." mr. seo questions, changbin nods from his request. "thank you, if he doesn't open the door. don't force him. his room number is sixteen."

"alright." the nervous boy then heads out to jeongin's room. he didn't know what he would expect once he saw him. jeongin's appearance definitely radiated innocence, but within the inside he was far from the word. finding room number sixteen, he gulps the nervousness down and knocks on the door. praying that it wouldn't open, the handle turns and changbin's eyes widen.

the door opens, he could see the younger's eyes peeking through the little crack. he laughs, "hi~" is all he says, changbin gives him a little wave. "wanna come in? we can play."

"can we talk instead?" changbin suggests and the door opens wider. changbin hesitates before he walks in, but takes the steps of bravery while entering jeongin's room. it was similar to felix's, there was simple things like a bed and desk. a couple stuffed animals and little small items that seemed to belong to jeongin. but he snaps back to his senses as jeongin is walking around him in a circle, eyeing him. "what are you doing?"

"binnie, binnie, binnie~" he sings, jeongin now skips. he stops in front of the boy and pokes the older's chest, "hey binnie!"

changbin answers back, "yes?"

"you were apart of three-racha right?" jeongin questions with a bright smile, changbin nods. "isn't that splendid! my channie and squirrel sungie were with you, I bet it was great." he then lets out a loud giggle.

"It was." changbin replies, "but it's not really three-racha anymore due to them being gone now."

"I know, it's so sad." as jeongin pouts, he grabs the boy's hand and locks their fingers together. pulling him close, a devilish smile plasters his face. he whispers into the shorter boy's ear, "binnie, you're next."