What did you say?!

We are about 3 weeks into 8th grade and it is going great! We almost have all the same classes together, Paige and Evangeline have the exact same schedule and so do Me, Brooke, Yolanda, and Elizabeth. You may be wondering what about Gabi well since she is in band she has most of the same classes with me but in 6 and 7th hour she has it with Paige and Evangeline. In the morning we all go in the gym and sit in our little section that is technically our spot and we gossip about what we heard that night. When Evangeline got here she looked kind of nervous and told us not to kill her. Me and Paige who are always the first to get there look at her confused and worryingly hoping she wouldn't say anything terrible.
Me: "Say it we won't do anything"
Paige: " Yeah say it what's wrong"
Evangeline: "So Sierra you know how you and Hunter used to go out."
Me: "yes" I say kind of shaky hoping she won't say what I think she will say. Me and Hunter were very serious even though we are just 13 and 14, we really saw a future together. I still get worked up when someone mentions him or talks about our memories together I'm not going to lie I really miss him. You may be wondering why did y'all break up well it was kind of mutual we'll just move on from that like we did from each other or like he did I should say.
Evangeline: "Well me and him were starting to talk and he said that the whole time that y'all were dating he didn't feel anything and he did it as a dare then he realized that he could get closer to me."
Me: "................"
Evangeline: " He asked if I would be his girlfriend and I said YES"

  When she said that it's like my whole world went turning I thought he actually loved me. I guess I was wrong, I was going to say something but then the room started spinning and it went black.