Just the beginning

1 month later

  I still need to get a costume for the competition it's in 3 weeks. Every time my mom leaves I practice and try new tricks to put in to my dance. I think I'm going to dance to the song WAVES it speaks to me and gets my body moving. I'm waiting for my mom to leave so I can go to a costume company down the road it's called "Sew What"  I'm really hoping we can make something that I'll like in time.
~
  My mom left and I'm almost at Sew What when I walk in I see a young girl her name is Jolene she seems very nice and willing to help me. My design has to be cheap because I only took $267 With me. Once me and Jolene started talking she told me we go to the same school and she saw what had happened about a month ago. I told her my plans for the costume and we designed a simple yet elegant costume it's very basic because I'm going to be moving around a lot and I don't need it to rip she said that it will be easy to make and that it can be done in a week and a half. I told her thanks, paid and left she better get it done on time so that they will take me seriously. I hope I made the right choice by doing this without my mom knowing only if I had a dad that could support me but noooooo my mom had to be a needy hoe and get technically raped by a 23 year old when she was 16 and never saw my dad again same with Evangeline that's why we have such a close bond well we used to anyways. Even if I want to quit I can't I'm in to deep and I'm only on the first few steps I can't stop now.