Fake friends

Sierra P.O.V

I can't believe Evangeline lied, why would she lie to me we have always told each other everything maybe now I finally see what all the adults are talking about. When you mature you realize who are your real friends and who knows what's best for you. After me and Hunters talk I don't know what to feel I'm happy that I'm not just some pass time that he had and I care for him but I also feel like if he were to ask me out again I would laugh at him and blankly say  no. Did I move on from him? Do I only feel like a friend towards him? I don't know and that's the problem I decide that I just need time like my gut was telling me maybe I should just move schools and no one would have to deal with my drama, everyone would probably be happy and in their relationships.
I walk back into the gym and see Brooke, Yolanda, Elizabeth, Gabi, and Paige all sitting running to me when they see me but,  I only really wonder where is Evangeline!
Brooke: "omg where have you been Paige told us you had passed out."
Elizabeth: "I was so worried about you what happened?"
Me: "I don't want to talk about it" I say snapping at her I felt bad because she is just worried about me and I'm being rude. " I'm sorry Liz ( her nickname) it's just I'm very stressed and don't know what to do right now"

Liz: "It's fine I understand what your going through kind of, because I don't really know what happened"
Me: " well I'll tell you"
~
After I told all of them what happened Gabi and Brooke had a mad look on their face while Yolanda, Liz, and Paige had a certain look like I will always be there for you no matter what. I asked Gabi and Brooke what was wrong and they said that I was being a little bitch and need to grow up but they know what I went through especially Brooke why would she say these things to me. But most importantly what is happening to our friendship I thought a boy couldn't separate us. I guess all good things have to come to an end.