What do you mean 🤷🏻‍♀️

Once they finally believe me when I tell them it was nothing and I'm fine I storm out of the gym and walk. I don't know where I'm going but I just absolutely need to get away before I regret something even more then I regret falling in love with Hunter. As I am walking I hear someone behind me yelling I stop and turn, only to find...
Hunter: " Sierra what's wrong, why are you running?"
Me: " WHY AM I RUNNING" I yelled while emphasizing the I.  " IM RUNNING BECAUSE OF YOU AND BECAUSE OF THAT WHORE" I say pointing to the school, it completely breaks my heart to call Evangeline that, i mean we were always so close we were technically attached to the hip at all times why would this piece of irrelevant trash split us up?
Hunter: " What do you mean?"
Me: " Oh so you are just going to stand there and act like you didn't say I meant nothing to you and that I was just a dare."
Hunter: " I've Never said that!"
Me: "What do you mean?"

                           Evangeline's P.O.V

It hurts me really bad to be doing this to
Sierra, I mean she is pretty much my sister we've know each other before kindergarten because our mom's were best friends. But I know I've gotta do this even if it means it could ruin our friendship.  I know what's best for her, even if it hurts it has to be done.