The Champ

I WON REGIONALS I never thought I would get to my goal but I did now I'm technically a millionaire at 14 I never would have thought I would get this far with my life's backstory. PBS wants to do a documentary on me and my life. Little do they know they will uncover sooo much information about my mom and now hopefully she is getting what she deserves.

                         Evangeline POV

I went on tv and PBS was on I was about to change the channel till I realize that Sierra was on tv, since when did she get a chance to go on tv. I kept watching and turns out she is now a major deal in the dance world I knew she could it she has always loved dance so much. When she began talking about her mother my heart stopped she is letting people know we swore we would never tell. I got tired of it so I went to change it again then I heard my name so I kept it, she started talking about how much she loves me and misses me and needs me and that I'm going through the same thing as her and she wants justice for both of us. I thought she hated me I didn't know she felt the same way as me I never wanted to hurt her GOSH I HATE MY MOM  she ruined everything between us now she is ruining everything for my mom and hers and I couldn't be more proud I need to talk to her though so that we can help each other heal and we can gain our old connection back.