"Just married"

It's been a week of sitting in a small dark cell, eating dog food sandwiches, but one day I have an idea "what if I marry him, then get him to trust me, then I kill him?" I get up when i hear the door open "here" Dwight hands me a sandwich, I slap it out of his hand "I've made my choice" he looks up, surprised "ok....come on" he brings me to negans room "well.... have you made up our mind yet?" I nod "I will marry you" He gets up "ok then"

He gives me a rose gold ring with a bunch of diamonds in it "now you are officially my wife!.........your my favorite too" I fake smile, he puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me, i think "I have to kiss back or else it won't seem real" I kiss him back "damn......I've been doing for you to do that since you got here!" I run my hand through my hair and he picks up Lucille "want to come on a supply pick up with me?" I nod and smile "of course"

I go outside and climb In the truck with negan, he turns around to me "I'm guessing you want This back?" He hands me my crossbow, I gasp and then reach up and kiss his cheek "thanks"

—————-

Daryl runs over to ricks house "rick!......we have to find her!" Rick comes outside "what?" "She was going to kill negan and she told Carl that when she leaves she'll kill him!" Rick goes in front of him "too late" he points to the gate where negans cars pull up and negan gets out "rick!......what you got for me this week?" Rick walks up to him "we got more guns" rick hands him his gun, negan looks down at the gun "thanks rick.....you did good.....maybe i don't have to kill anyone today!" Daryl walks up next to him and looks at the truck "what the hell?" He sees Bella get out of one of the trucks

Negan walks over to her and puts his hand around her waist "well what do you think Bella!?" Bella looks around like she's never seen the place before "I like it"  Daryl tries to walk to her but rick pulls him back "no Daryl" negan comes back up to them and rick points to Bella "who's that?" Negan looks back at Bella "rick you better not be crushing on my new wife!" Daryl's eyes shoot in negans direction "wife!?"

Negan turns around "Bella!.....come here!" Bella runs up to him "yea?" He smiles "I just wanted to show them my new beautiful wife, " Bella smiles up at him "I need to get back, your men are dumb, they don't know how to organize" negan looks back at him men "ok...just a minute" negan shows rick and Daryl the ring on Bella's hand, Daryl looks Bella dead in the eye "yeah....lucky you" he walks away, Bella runs back over to the trucks to help,

one of negan's men walks up to me and grabs my ass "damn your hot!" I look up at him and throw a quick left hook and break his nose, I straddle him and put my crossbow in his face "I dare you to touch me again!" Negan walks over "that's what you get when you touch my wife you prick!" The man holds his nose to try and stops the blood from his broken nose "she fucking broke my nose!" I get off him and stand up "don't touch me again or this arrow is going in your eye" negan squats down next to the man "get up you pussy"